Error Code 0x80073712
1570 11 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnwalkr
lvl.1

India

I've installed windows 10 on my new Lenovo thinkpad 8gn. It installed properly but while updating getting Error Code 0x80073712. I think it's an windows error. I don't know how to fix it. any idea.

Thanks...
2019-2-5
Use props
bugalugs22
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67684 ft
Australia

That would be a PBKAC issue.
2019-2-6
Use props
Soar Like an Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1801362 ft
Italy

bugalugs22 Posted at 2-6 01:20
That would be a PBKAC issue.

Yeah, I've checked on Microsoft Support, too.
I confirm the PBKAC issue.
2019-2-6
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

This is a Windows issue. How does it relate to DJI , Spark, Android, IOS etc?  Might be best if you ask in a Windows forum?
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Johnwalkr, our apologies for the inconvenience. Just to clarify, may I know if you are having an issue updating your drone or the operating system of your PC? If the problem is updating your drone via DJI Assistant 2, I would recommend that you try a different computer or laptop so that we can isolate the issue. You can also try to uninstall the software and redownload DJI Assistant 2 using this link: https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads and follow the video tutorial below. If it is operating system concern, please contact Windows support directly. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-6
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Soar Like an Eagle Posted at 2-6 03:01
Yeah, I've checked on Microsoft Support, too.
I confirm the PBKAC issue.

I'm another PBKAC idea supporter.
2019-2-6
Use props
naveed.haider4
New

All The Interested Candidates Read The Notification of The Following Vacancy. Read and Check Are You Eligible For This Vacancy and Read The How to Apply The Online Form of This Job. Online Quran classes for kids
2019-9-15
Use props
naveed.haider4
New

All The Interested Candidates Read The Notification of The Following Vacancy. Read and Check Are You Eligible For This Vacancy and Read The How to Apply The Online Form of This Job. Online Quran classes for kids  https://www.iqraqurancenter.com/ http://www.iqraqurancenter.com/
2019-9-15
Use props
haldey
lvl.1

Naveed, what is it all about, really?
2019-9-16
Use props
samsmithsr
New

Thank you for sharing this information that is very greatfull to us i did installed windows 10 on new computer form Geek Squad Tech Support laptop computers are getting to be more and more popular right now, and now are sometimes the only sort of computer found in a household. This is due to the fact that at the same time potentially they are becoming more and more economical, their processing power is growing to the point where they're as strong as desktop computers from just a few years ago.
2019-9-27
Use props
samsmithsr
New

Geek squad support laptop computers are getting to be more and more popular right now, and now are sometimes the only sort of computer found in a household. This is due to the fact that at the same time potentially they are becoming more and more economical, their processing power is growing to the point where they're as strong as desktop computers from just a few years ago.
2019-9-27
Use props
sayanimondal
New

India

Windows Update Error Code 0x80073712 signifies it means that there is an issue with the integrity in files that were downloaded, therefore you should remove update the older patches, and maybe delete any scheduled update. This is the procedure to follow. Make use of File Explorer to delete the C:WindowsWinSXS file and check in the event that there is an existing file with the name PENDING.
2023-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules