1088 5 2019-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nishchay5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8271 ft
  • >>>
India

Hello Everyone, I'm a frequent flyer. I currently own Dji Spark, Mavic Pro and Mavic Air. I recently purchased Mavic 2 Pro. Now here's the problem i'm facing:
  • Whenever i try to enter POI Flying Mode the app shows an error "System Error, please try again. If the error continuous, restart the aircraft." The problem persists even after restarting the aircraft. I have tried this on both iOS and Android but it shows same error on both devices.
  • Whenever I enter Active Track or Quick Fly mode, I'm unable to select the subject. As per the tutorial I cannot enter these flying mode unless the subject is selected or detected. It's only once the subject is selected "GO" button appears. So in my case, I'm unable to get that option.

Please help.

Regards
Nishchay

nishchay5@gmail.com
2019-2-5
Use props
fans566608bb
lvl.1
  • >>>
India

I think my Mavic 2 pro is facing some problem with TRACKING because all POI, Quick Fly & Active Track modes use tracking and I'm unable to select any object in all these modes.
Any help would be appreciated.
2019-2-6
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans566608bb Posted at 2-6 09:00
I think my Mavic 2 pro is facing some problem with TRACKING because all POI, Quick Fly & Active Track modes use tracking and I'm unable to select any object in all these modes.
Any help would be appreciated.

Weird. Do you have the aircraft up to date? I know this is kinda a generic question but I am curious as to what firmware this aircraft is running. I would recommend doing a firmware update if needed, or refresh if its already up to date.  Have you ever gotten activetrack before this instance or has it always been this way?
2019-2-6
Use props
fans566608bb
lvl.1
  • >>>
India

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 2-6 23:38
Weird. Do you have the aircraft up to date? I know this is kinda a generic question but I am curious as to what firmware this aircraft is running. I would recommend doing a firmware update if needed, or refresh if its already up to date.  Have you ever gotten activetrack before this instance or has it always been this way?

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I have gone through both Downgrade and Update, the issue persists.
And no It's been like this since the beginning (Bought the drone a couple of weeks back).
2019-2-13
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Have you tried in POI to select the target with C1?
Like the old style GPS version: Fly above the object and press C1, then move at least 5m sideways.

These system errors could also be due to vision sensors issues. Maybe a calibration helps:
https://www.dronezon.com/diy-drone-repair-videos/dji-innovation-drones/how-to-calibrate-mavic-2-vision-sensor-to-correct-system-errors/
2019-2-14
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans566608bb Posted at 2-13 22:09
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I have gone through both Downgrade and Update, the issue persists.
And no It's been like this since the beginning (Bought the drone a couple of weeks back).

Hmmm... This might be a repair case unfortunately. I am not to sure what may be the issue since I have never encountered it. What I would recommend is to talk with your vendor and see if exchange is possible, if not then I would open a warranty case given the fact that its was a day one issue out of box.
2019-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules