Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping Delay?
1560 16 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Mods,

Just curious about this one. My supplier for the Smart Controller I bought from stated that there is an "industry wide delay in shipping" of the Smart Controller, and that it wont be available in the USA until the end of February? I just want to confirm this with DJI. Could you please confirm? Been patiently waiting for weeks now and it appears others have received their Smart Controller, but I drew the short straw on supply

Thanks!
2019-2-6
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Thus I never buy stuff I can't bring with myself from shop.
There is only one kind of service you have to pay upfront.... well, can't mention it in this forum, lol.
2019-2-6
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

It is listed as out-of-stock on the DJI site:

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-smart-controller
2019-2-6
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ff22 Posted at 2-6 08:28
It is listed as out-of-stock on the DJI site:

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-smart-controller

Yeah, I saw that too. But in the forum threads it seems like others have either just gotten theirs, or they are in shipping and expected to arrive soon. I know that is anecdotal evidence, but it seems that way reading the other threads.

Luckily the supplier hasn't charged my card yet. They said they wont charge until they can fulfill the order. So I got that goin' for me!
2019-2-6
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

JPilotR Posted at 2-6 09:21
Yeah, I saw that too. But in the forum threads it seems like others have either just gotten theirs, or they are in shipping and expected to arrive soon. I know that is anecdotal evidence, but it seems that way reading the other threads.

Luckily the supplier hasn't charged my card yet. They said they wont charge until they can fulfill the order. So I got that goin' for me!

When it was first released, I thought about it a while and it went out-of-stock.  I thought some more and when it was back, I ordered it.  It did have that slight Memphis delay but did not delay its arrival here as it happened on Weekend.  

I don't know when it will be back or gone again and again???  Hopefully, it is not because they found a problem!  You would think that they can crank them out in a factory but who knows.
2019-2-6
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 92126 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI  will offer them before retailers. Do like i did get a "In stock reminder" from DJI, and just check your Emails 30 times a day and night....LOL!   I woke up 4 am 2 weeks ago check my Email and there it was "IN STOCK" ......ordered it and 3 hours later..... out of stock!
2019-2-6
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hear it's because it's the Chinese New Year, they seem to shutdown everything over there
2019-2-6
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ting-ting Posted at 2-6 12:55
I hear it's because it's the Chinese New Year, they seem to shutdown everything over there

Well, a holiday is a holiday. I understand that. Just hope they are able to get them out sooner than end of February. Probably smarter, like the other poster noted, to buy direct from DJI instead of a stateside retailer. Oh well, lesson learned.
2019-2-6
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Funn 1 Posted at 2-6 12:28
DJI  will offer them before retailers. Do like i did get a "In stock reminder" from DJI, and just check your Emails 30 times a day and night....LOL!   I woke up 4 am 2 weeks ago check my Email and there it was "IN STOCK" ......ordered it and 3 hours later..... out of stock!

Actually, I happened to check and it was back in stock and I ordered.  About an hour later I got the email saying it was back in stock!!!
2019-2-6
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10853 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is not correct. My order was to shipped today from Dronenerds.
2019-2-6
Use props
Stan1915
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

I received mine today from @Advexure and just checking shows in stock and ready to ship!  Order from Advexure here!
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi JPilotR, thank you for purchasing DJI Smart Remote Controller. Apologies for the delay, may we ask for the order number for us to check and coordinate this to the respective department. Kindly reach us the soonest time possible. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-2-8
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-8 14:51
Hi JPilotR, thank you for purchasing DJI Smart Remote Controller. Apologies for the delay, may we ask for the order number for us to check and coordinate this to the respective department. Kindly reach us the soonest time possible. We're here to help. Thank you.

Well my order is with a local retailer/supplier Blue Skies Drone Shop in Bothell WA, so I don't know if the order number would help since the number is from that company. Do you need that? If so, who should I send the info to? Thanks for reaching out Diana!
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JPilotR Posted at 2-8 14:58
Well my order is with a local retailer/supplier Blue Skies Drone Shop in Bothell WA, so I don't know if the order number would help since the number is from that company. Do you need that? If so, who should I send the info to? Thanks for reaching out Diana!

Hi JPilotR, kindly contact online chat sales support with the order number for us to check the status of the shipment. We appreciate your support and patience. Thank you for choosing DJI.

2019-2-8
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-8 16:59
Hi JPilotR, kindly contact online chat sales support with the order number for us to check the status of the shipment. We appreciate your support and patience. Thank you for choosing DJI.

[view_image]

DJI Diana any idea when it will be back in stock for USA?
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Trailkill Posted at 2-15 07:15
DJI Diana any idea when it will be back in stock for USA?

Hi Trailkill, apologies but we don't have the related information of the stock availability. My friendly suggestion is to click the "IN STOCK REMINDER" ( as seen in photo ) and kindly leave your email and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Please do reach us again if you have other concerns, we're here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.

2019-2-15
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-15 08:26
Hi Trailkill, apologies but we don't have the related information of the stock availability. My friendly suggestion is to click the "IN STOCK REMINDER" ( as seen in photo ) and kindly leave your email and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Please do reach us again if you have other concerns, we're here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.

[view_image]

Already done.
2019-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules