Another DJI Support success story
805 4 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MassDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 894642 ft
United States

I had the unfortunate experience of seeing my P4P drift into some high branches on a Litchi mission that had been flown a dozen times before without mishap. It dropped about 70 feet onto pavement and flew apart in pieces. The camera was smashed and the gimbal broken off. Both landing gear were crushed and one wing was bent. The battery was also partially crushed, but still lit up and was able to power up the drone! My only solace was remembering that I had purchased Care Refresh when I bought the drone in November, and it covers 'user error'.     

The next business day, I called the number given on the Care Refresh website. A very nice customer support person answered my questions, and they emailed me a UPS shipping label. It took a week for the package to go across country to Cerrito, but the next day I received an email telling me that the drone would be repaired (NOT) or replaced (YES!!) under warranty. The next day customer support emailed me the UPS tracking number and the new drone's serial number, and now the replacement drone is on its way to its new home. I also noticed that my Care Refresh warranty was already transferred to my new drone, and there are still 2 replacement drones available, if needed, under the Care Refresh warranty. Overall a wonderful performance. Color me satisfied.

2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching and we really appreciate you for sharing your experience and positive feedback. Your satisfaction really means to us. Fly safely. Cheers!
2019-2-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Congrats!  You made a wise decision.
2019-2-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft