unlock expired before it starts
1172 3 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

I've just used the website to unlock a yellow zone. I got the code to my phone, entered it and it told me it was submitted and complete. I then checked in the NZF application section of the GO4 app and the unlock apeears with the correct dats ( three days hence ) but also says 'Status...expired'   ..how can it be expred the instant it's been authorised?
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Trampintransit. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for raising this concern with us today. To help you further with this concern please send an email at flysafe@dji.com for further help and clarification. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your support and happy flying always.
2019-2-6
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-6 09:10
Hello Trampintransit. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for raising this concern with us today. To help you further with this concern please send an email at flysafe@dji.com for further help and clarification. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your support and happy flying always.

sent message
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you. Please keep us posted on the latest update. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules