We are still waiting for the CS update !!!!
6775 71 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jim Watkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9132172 ft
United States

Still WAITING!!!
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi DJI,

You get contineu questions about the update of the CS, but by default we get the reaction that you are working on it. It is really unbelievable, that you have almost daily updates for the Smart Controller.
But no for the CS !!!!!!!!!!!

And what bothers me the most, is that you, also do not respond to these reports. Outside than the standard answer, as already mentioned above.

I find it really incredible, for such a big company as DJI, that you do not give a date, when we can finally expect the update for the CS ??
2019-3-5
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Bryan Posted at 3-5 05:37
Hi DJI,

You get contineu questions about the update of the CS, but by default we get the reaction that you are working on it. It is really unbelievable, that you have almost daily updates for the Smart Controller.

A real shame. I have an Ultra here. I'll wait until the end of April. If there is no update until then, I will sell it. Pity about the beautiful device.
2019-3-5
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

If you ask me ..DJI are doing everything in their power to kill off this pile of worthless junk.

The smart controller will be exactly the same in 6 or 7 months,,, while they are still selling them of course there keep them up to date...
2019-3-5
Use props
kazcow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The best thing DJI could do is make a CS update to same android version as Smart Controller - then new version builds would be less a PITA.

But that might be a far fetched wish.
2019-3-5
Use props
Caracal1998
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9600709 ft
United States

Any updates?  This really is rediculous ,having an ultra and regular CS and no updates ,what’s the deal. We all spent a lot of money and they will update there new items and forget about there older ones
2019-3-5
Use props
fans66488b86
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking forward to spring after a long cold winter, just pulled out my drones and 5" Crystal sky along with my 7" Crystal sky to get things all updated. Was a bit shocked to see NO UPDATE to these products. As far as I can tell it was in May 2018 when it was last updated. Will it ever be updated again? If so, when and why has it taken so long? Updates should come to Crystal Sky as fast as they do for android phones in my opinion.  
2019-3-5
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

kazcow Posted at 3-5 09:22
The best thing DJI could do is make a CS update to same android version as Smart Controller - then new version builds would be less a PITA.

That will be too expensive. (Royalties) And why, the CS has long become a store keeper. I suspect it's a matter of time. My CS is offered for sale on Ebay. I do not take the risk of losing 1200 euros. I buy a small CS for little money.
2019-3-5
Use props
kazcow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sascha.ES Posted at 3-5 22:32
That will be too expensive. (Royalties) And why, the CS has long become a store keeper. I suspect it's a matter of time. My CS is offered for sale on Ebay. I do not take the risk of losing 1200 euros. I buy a small CS for little money.

I do not think there are royalties to pay as the android on the CS is very limited.

"The Android mobile operating system is free for consumers and for manufacturers to install, but manufacturers need a licence to install Gmail, Google Maps and the Google Play store - collectively called Google Mobile Services (GMS). Manufacturers can be refused a licence if they do not meet Google's requirements"

Which is why the CS is so limited to begin with as an Android device.
2019-3-6
Use props
helgen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4081 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI new product is good but you must not forget your prime customer.My history.Phantom 3 pro,Phantom 4,Phantom4 pro, Mavic Pro,Spark,Mavic Air,Osmo mobil,Osmo+,Crystalsky,5,5 and 7.Lesson is learned.
No more DJI if you not can do update for crystalsky.
2019-3-6
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
United Kingdom

And.....another week passes and still no update for the CS...... DJI really have no shame and treat their customers like something they have stepped in.  £700 worth of CS bag mount yet I have to use a £50 second-hand android phone if I want to use waypoint on the Mavic 2 …
2019-3-7
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

Sky Donkey Posted at 3-7 23:36
And.....another week passes and still no update for the CS...... DJI really have no shame and treat their customers like something they have stepped in.  £700 worth of CS bag mount yet I have to use a £50 second-hand android phone if I want to use waypoint on the Mavic 2 …

Waypoint Funktion at Mavic 2 is a joke. Litchi is much better. My Crystalsky is now for sale on Ebay. Too bad, but I don't feel like an old system.
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sascha.ES Posted at 3-10 05:17
Waypoint Funktion at Mavic 2 is a joke. Litchi is much better. My Crystalsky is now for sale on Ebay. Too bad, but I don't feel like an old system.

Why do not you put Litchi on your CS  ??
2019-3-10
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

kazcow Posted at 3-5 09:22

Yeah because DJI are a bunch of commie scammers.
2019-3-10
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sky Donkey Posted at 3-7 23:36
And.....another week passes and still no update for the CS...... DJI really have no shame and treat their customers like something they have stepped in.  £700 worth of CS bag mount yet I have to use a £50 second-hand android phone if I want to use waypoint on the Mavic 2 …

You'll be waiting a very long time.... Trust me, sell your DJI gear while it's worth something and leave DJI as a bad memory of a commie scamming company where it belongs.
2019-3-10
Use props
OceanKnights
lvl.2
Flight distance : 618698 ft
Sweden

djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK Posted at 2-11 09:51
In some ways DJI is such an awesome company, in other ways they really fall short of the mark.

I bought a Crystal Sky because I love taking photos/video at the beach, and trying to see your phone screen is next to impossible in the direct sunlight.

2019-3-11
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

News? We wait..
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello DJI,

I think we've waited long enough for an update for the CS.

When can we finally expect this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2019-3-13
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Bryan Posted at 3-13 14:11
Hello DJI,

I think we've waited long enough for an update for the CS.

Whats up with way-points anyway? Nobody uses that?
2019-3-14
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

helgen Posted at 3-6 12:44
DJI new product is good but you must not forget your prime customer.My history.Phantom 3 pro,Phantom 4,Phantom4 pro, Mavic Pro,Spark,Mavic Air,Osmo mobil,Osmo+,Crystalsky,5,5 and 7.Lesson is learned.
No more DJI if you not can do update for crystalsky.

My history:
Phantom 3 Pro, Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo mobile, Crystalsky 5 inch. And  10 batteries, chargers, propellers, mounts, bags etc. In total around 10.000 USD. Crystalsky went dead on the day the warranty ran out, was replaced by DJI with a new unit after a month. Crashed and sunk my Mavic 2 in the water. Got nothing from DJI. After 140 hours and 613 flights they think it was a pilot error...
2019-3-14
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
United Kingdom

And its Friday again ...another week passes with still no update for the CS.. DJI you really are a bunch of jokers... ;lessons learnt … I hope all perspective customers stumble across this post …
2019-3-15
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI is just ignoring us with CS. No one new extra cent to DJI until CS update will be released.
2019-3-15
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys it's here, we finally have a update for the crystalsky. Lets see how long we have to wait again lol.
2019-3-15
Use props
ahellary1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1411142 ft
United Kingdom

cant see any update
2019-3-15
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

ahellary1 Posted at 3-15 13:11
cant see any update

It's the DJI go 4 app. I just downloaded it but haven't tested it yet.
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

We have a Update

2019-3-16
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

.... and the Log File? What did DJI change?
2019-3-16
Use props
PH3KS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39537 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Is it possible to save a offline copy from this update?
2019-3-16
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

PH3KS Posted at 3-16 01:33
Is it possible to save a offline copy from this update?

New Languages available: German and Spanish!
2019-3-16
Use props
Techie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198914 ft
United Kingdom

Yup, my CS is updating to v4.3.14, a version newer than the iOS app!
2019-3-16
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Yep time to update friends
2019-3-17
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

markiet1966 Posted at 3-4 06:16
I run 2 Inspire 2's and a Mavic 2 Pro, I'm not going near the smart controller simply because  of DJI's track record with the Crystal Sky! Why on earth would you issue updates for Android and IOS but not your own premier priced tablet devices????

Hello. Some News for Updates?

DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.16
DJI Pilot App: v1.3.0

Are OUT now....
2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules