deadband
11181 6 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ray
lvl.1

United States

I have my deadband for the pan set at 0 and ti still seems like I have to tun the bars a long long way to get the camera to follow, am I missing something? does anyone else feel like teh Ronon M is taking way to much input before reacting?  Maybe I need to mess with the acceleration setting a bit as well
2015-6-5
Use props
m.bodden
lvl.1

Poland

Sounds like a question of settings to me. Did you already try out different settings and how your ronin reacts? It takes time to get the right feel and find the best settings. It's not really plug n play. Give it some time to experiment with different settings in the mix also...etc.
2015-6-5
Use props
Ray
lvl.1

United States

m.bodden@hyperf Posted at 2015-6-6 13:34
Sounds like a question of settings to me. Did you already try out different settings and how your ro ...

I have the deadband at zero and it still feels like it takes to much turning of the bars to get it to pan.   I may just be used to the Steadycam and my other gimbal and need to get feel for this.  
2015-6-5
Use props
m.bodden
lvl.1

Poland

Ray Posted at 2015-6-6 13:50
I have the deadband at zero and it still feels like it takes to much turning of the bars to get it ...

I meant to say that speed and accel also have some influence on the feel, at least for me it turned out not be depending only on the deadband alone. But also my feel is that it's not reacting like on a button press. I suppose it's as you say, simply must get used to.
2015-6-5
Use props
Ray
lvl.1

United States

acce needed some boost, it wasn't a matter of the deadband is was that it started much slower than my other gimbal it was throwing me off... also lowered the stiffness setting and it seems to smooth out the small "jitter" I would sometimes get with longer lenses (50mm)   I don't think I will use a 50 much on a supper 35 sensor its kinda long but if I can get smooth with that wide angle will be a breeze.
2015-6-6
Use props
Danw
lvl.1

United States

I to notice that I have to turn quite a bit before it rotates with deadband at 0. I guess it's just how they have things programmed. You would think 0 deadband would be instant turning. I have not tried playing with the acceleration much yet though.
2015-6-8
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Danw Posted at 2015-6-8 22:48
I to notice that I have to turn quite a bit before it rotates with deadband at 0. I guess it's just  ...

Increase the smooth speed as well as the accelation speed.
2015-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules