Memo and iPhone X - jerky gimbal and video movement
649 3 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Onsomehill
lvl.2
United States

So I have been using an iPhone SE, and things seemed fine. I decided to pickup an iPhone X. Well, when the OP is connected to the lightning port, the app launches fine, but them in any modes, while moving, the gimbal appears to shutter. The onscreen video does the same.

Just curious if I'm missing something here.

Video imports work much faster though, so this doesnt appear to be a connection issue.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that have you try to calibrate the gimbal and see if will rectify the problem? Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-2-6
Use props
Onsomehill
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 16:02
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that have you try to calibrate the gimbal and see if will rectify the problem? Please keep us posted. Thanks!

I did just recalibrate the gimbal. I really thing that the connector on the X is just not a snug as the one on the SE. That's my feeling anyway. Will test with another tomorrow.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Onsomehill Posted at 2-6 18:44
I did just recalibrate the gimbal. I really thing that the connector on the X is just not a snug as the one on the SE. That's my feeling anyway. Will test with another tomorrow.

Ok, I see. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules