Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OTG cable
990 11 2019-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erez9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76434 ft
Moldova

Hello everybody

It is possible to use the Mavic cable (between controller and phome) to Spark controller? I mean in mavic they get OTG (?) Cable it is ok to use with spark controller?

Thank you!
20190207_025344.jpg
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I'm afraid that this cable is not compatible with our DJI spark since the size of the USB ports of these two remote controllers are different. Thank you for understanding. Please let us know if you have other concern.
2019-2-6
Use props
Erez9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76434 ft
Moldova

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 17:03
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I'm afraid that this cable is not compatible with our DJI spark since the size of the USB ports of these two remote controllers are different. Thank you for understanding. Please let us know if you have other concern.
Except the length of the wire it will work?
And do you know how long it is?
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Erez9 Posted at 2-6 17:16
Except the length of the wire it will work?
And do you know how long it is?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that this is not compatible cable with our DJI Spark due to hardware design.
2019-2-7
Use props
Karce
lvl.2
Canada

I would suggest you search Amazon.ca for the product # B0755G99N9  .... it works great, i bought it and it's just the perfect length.
2019-2-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Any decent OTG with right plugs should do.... Mine are usually like in 2USD or so range... and work like a charm.
2019-2-7
Use props
fans5f5d5064
lvl.1
Flight distance : 623720 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does DJI support the use of OTG cables with the Spark? And/or does it void your warrant and refresh?
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans5f5d5064 Posted at 2-7 14:20
Does DJI support the use of OTG cables with the Spark? And/or does it void your warrant and refresh?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you mean that the OTG cable is supported with our DJI Spark then yes it is, however, OTG cable is currently supporting Android devices only. Using OTG cable would not void the warranty of your product. Hope this information would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-7
Use props
djiuser_h7X2CRWTbB6p
New
United States

Tony,
I just purchased the Spark Combo.  It came with two cables.  Right-angle USB Micro-B to straight USB type (this plugs directly into the port on the Remote Controller).  It plugs directly into my Android S7 and also into the remote.  Perhaps it is a new upgrade?  Why would I need an OTG?
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_h7X2CRWTbB6p Posted at 2-10 17:01
Tony,
I just purchased the Spark Combo.  It came with two cables.  Right-angle USB Micro-B to straight USB type (this plugs directly into the port on the Remote Controller).  It plugs directly into my Android S7 and also into the remote.  Perhaps it is a new upgrade?  Why would I need an OTG?

Hi, thanks for the update. We would like to congratulate you on having our DJI Spark. The OTG cable would give you a stable connection between the app and the remote controller compared to a wi-fi connection that can easily interfere. May you please always have a safe flight. If you need our assistance, kindly keep us posted. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-11
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-11 08:15
Hi, thanks for the update. We would like to congratulate you on having our DJI Spark. The OTG cable would give you a stable connection between the app and the remote controller compared to a wi-fi connection that can easily interfere. May you please always have a safe flight. If you need our assistance, kindly keep us posted. Thank you for continued support.

Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gator Don Posted at 2-11 08:54
Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.

You're most welcome! Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules