Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi guys,

In a rush, haven't had my mavic pro out for a while, just wondering if there has been any recent firmware updates? Or when was the last one?

Thanks,

2019-2-6
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

There hasn’t been a release in a long time and I think that there won’t be any more any new updates for the Mavic Pro.
It’s complete now without any issues or bugs.

Flysafely
Alex
2019-2-6
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alex B. Posted at 2-6 23:25
There hasn’t been a release in a long time and I think that there won’t be any more any new updates for the Mavic Pro.
It’s complete now without any issues or bugs.

Hi Alex,

That's great. Thanks for that.

I did just load the app up, in unzipped something but there wasn't any updates.

Thanks
2019-2-6
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find a list of the latest changes in the release notes. That document can be downloaded here:

https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may refer to the link that was posted on #4 for the latest update on Mavic Pro. However, if there will be a new update, the application will provide a prompt message for you to be notified. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-7
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

From what I hear and see in posts the only updates you will get are the ones that make your drone a NFZ brick. Not much fun. Glad you are asking first instead of reacting to an update that grounds your drone due to a WWI nearby heli-pad that has not been used in 100 years... DJI has lost touch and seems to willy-nilly add NFZ's that prevent and ruin flights. Some of us have reacted to the updates by downgrading and using a mod called NLD that removes the NFZ database from our drone and we can click ignore on the update and fly; or at least we have the choice to fly or not... laws, regulations and consequences are not removed by NLD.
2019-2-10
Use props
Marinus1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 955 ft
South Africa

Hi guys. Quick questions for all the experts out there.

Are there any software program that one can use with the dji mavic pro that will let the drone take off automatically if it is switch On and then fly to a spot and back.This spot can either be programmed into the drone or it can be something sending a signal to the drone telling it to fly there.Then also any idea how one will be able to do this.  Many thanks for all your help.  Regards
Marinus
2019-8-18
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

Marinus1 Posted at 8-18 00:52

Are there any software program that one can use with the dji mavic pro that will let the drone take off automatically if it is switch On and then fly to a spot and back.This spot can either be programmed into the drone or it can be something sending a signal to the drone telling it to fly there.Then also any idea how one will be able to do this.  Many thanks for all your help.  Regards

A human pilot has to be in control at all times. Its the law.
2019-8-18
Use props
DJ Rautenbach
lvl.1

South Africa

I have version 1. 4.005 I think, and its total ....
Losing connection the whole time, and cant find any video or photos on my phone.

Very dissapointing.
2020-4-15
Use props
JoseLunaNJ
lvl.2
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 2019-2-10 09:21
From what I hear and see in posts the only updates you will get are the ones that make your drone a NFZ brick. Not much fun. Glad you are asking first instead of reacting to an update that grounds your drone due to a WWI nearby heli-pad that has not been used in 100 years... DJI has lost touch and seems to willy-nilly add NFZ's that prevent and ruin flights. Some of us have reacted to the updates by downgrading and using a mod called NLD that removes the NFZ database from our drone and we can click ignore on the update and fly; or at least we have the choice to fly or not... laws, regulations and consequences are not removed by NLD.

Thats exactly what happened to me, latest update and now gimbal doesnt work, camera doesnt work, I cannot move gimbal, It doesnt recognize an SD Card, Cannot uninstall Firmware - keeps freezing during install, cannot rreturn drone to defaults. Its all ....
2020-4-15
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Marinus1 Posted at 2019-8-18 00:52

Are there any software program that one can use with the dji mavic pro that will let the drone take off automatically if it is switch On and then fly to a spot and back.This spot can either be programmed into the drone or it can be something sending a signal to the drone telling it to fly there.Then also any idea how one will be able to do this.  Many thanks for all your help.  Regards

yes there is, using litchi, make a preplanned missions(waypoints) and save.
Now put your mavic on a free spot. Switch RC on and switch mavic pro on, start litchi, wait untill homepoint is set correctly (have enough sat's) go to your mission and load, Maviv pro starts his engines and take off and do it's mission. Make sure your last homepoint is on the landing spot. Land manually or after mission initiate RTH, Mavic land the auto on take off position. Keep drone in sight during mission!!!
2020-4-15
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Netherlands

JoseLunaNJ Posted at 4-15 15:49
Thats exactly what happened to me, latest update and now gimbal doesnt work, camera doesnt work, I cannot move gimbal, It doesnt recognize an SD Card, Cannot uninstall Firmware - keeps freezing during install, cannot rreturn drone to defaults. Its all ....

Downgrade FW is possible using Dumldore (https://github.com/jezzab/DUMLdore) most stable is 1.04.0300, also it's compatible with Brett's superpatcher
2020-4-15
Use props
JoseLunaNJ
lvl.2
United States

dji_MODDER Posted at 4-15 22:03
Downgrade FW is possible using Dumldore (https://github.com/jezzab/DUMLdore) most stable is 1.04.0300, also it's compatible with Brett's superpatcher

It doesnt work, Same problem as the DJI assistant - stalls at 40% then the Drone restarts and nothing happens
2020-4-16
Use props
JoseLunaNJ
lvl.2
United States

2020-4-16
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Netherlands

Yes great, if dji assitant failed is this the program, do it twice to make sure everything is ok.then use https://github.com/brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcherextract all files to c:\
choose your drone. Follow instructions!
choose option 1
choose no for battery, choose no for stealth mod
start mavic, put usb into pc
choose yes by jkson fcc radio mod, choose 1 by auto freq
choose option 3 or 4 for power (I fly with 4)
at the end a qu=estion is ask to verify RC firmware, skip this.
super patcher is succesfull.
You have now no nfz, no height limits and permanent FCC power or FCC boost power.

2020-4-16
Use props
JoseLunaNJ
lvl.2
United States

dji_MODDER Posted at 4-16 01:21
Yes great, if dji assitant failed is this the program, do it twice to make sure everything is ok.then use https://github.com/brett8883/DJI_Super-Patcherextract all files to c:\
choose your drone. Follow instructions!
choose option 1

No luck I have followed the directions to a T. I guess I have a nice looking paper weight
2020-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules