616 4 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jordan Yuen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

Hi all,

I purhased a Mavic Air Fly More bundle from the U.S. and plan to travel internationally with it, is the charging hub and charging brick safe for charging my batteries in another country as long as I buy the wall adapters? Would I need any special voltage conversion equipment?

2019-2-7
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

no need to worry about stepping up or down the voltages... 110-240 volts supported, it is a switch mode power supply..   just need to adapt the plug.

if ever wondering if your other chargers are compatible, most powers supplies and chargers are switch mode because cheaper and easier and dont need to make multiple variants, just have to include different plugs at the end.   just read the labels/print on the bricks..   input voltage range will tell ya everything need to know...
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Aside from other great suggestions of our valued customers, you may consider bringing an adapter as well to plug it into a different wall outlet. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-7
Use props
Jordan Yuen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

Thank you for the responses. Just so I am understanding correctly, I just need a wall adapter (meaning the country I am visiting's wall plug, since different regions uses different prongs).

I can just get the country's wall adapter and the charging hub or battery will automatically convert safe output current to charge the battery? Is that right?

Thanks again.
2019-2-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

What kind of adapter do I need for this socket?

2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules