No Support WARNING
5773 4 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6280 ft
Kazakhstan

Wanting a minor repair, replacement anti-vibration plate for a Mavic Pro, I went to the DJI.com website and found the country location page for Spain and contacted the dealer. Sent the drone in October. Got a quote for €400 in December after many emails and now no one seems to know where my drone is. They blame DJI and DJI blame them.

DJI support says:"Your problem is with them. You can either take it up with them or take the unit back and send it to us. I will tell you one last time there is no cooperation between these establishments other than that of seller and manufacturer. "

So, DO NOT SEND ITEMS TO THE LISTED DEALERS from the website as they have no relationship with them even though they are recommended and listed on their own website.

Still awaiting answers...........

PRESUPUESTO 2487.jpg
Screenshot 2018-12-20 18.09.42.png
2019-2-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

EU laws are pretty clear regarding matter like this. You basically should sue the dealer and let them deal with the DJI.
2019-2-7
Use props
photographermarbella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6280 ft
Kazakhstan

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-7 02:24
EU laws are pretty clear regarding matter like this. You basically should sue the dealer and let them deal with the DJI.

At the moment I'd just like to know where my drone is! But I don't understand why a company ids promoted on their website and then you would say you have no connection to them? The I'll sue them.
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear the issues you had with recently. Would it be possible to PM us the associated case number (CAS)? Kindly reach us the soonest time possible. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-2-7
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good luck my friend.
2020-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now