Video Editor
1994 9 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeepReece
lvl.1
Flight distance : 561 ft
United States

I am new to the world of drones and I absolutely love the Spark. Can someone tell me what the best video Editing software is. I have a Dell Precision 7520.
2019-2-7
Use props
ArnoSpark
lvl.4
Kenya

Hi and welcome to the forum i would  suggest you search in the form there are so many threads talking about the same thing and there are many suggestions
search for :
Editing software
and you will get so many helpful answers cheers   
2019-2-7
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is no best editing app. You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here. Check out the videos on YouTube for help with the app of your choice.
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued customers could provide good editing software that you could use on the videos that were produced by your DJI Spark. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-7
Use props
Climbnride58
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67736 ft
United States

There is editing software with the app, but there are more editing programs out there. It depends on how much time you want to spend editing.
2019-2-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Some of the popular choices here are:

1. Davinci Resolve
2. Hitfilm Express
3. Adobe Premiere Pro
4. iMovie
5. Not editing at all, just snapping unedited raw footage in all it's crappiness.
2019-2-7
Use props
JeepReece
lvl.1
Flight distance : 561 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 10:24
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued customers could provide good editing software that you could use on the videos that were produced by your DJI Spark. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.

Are there any reviews regarding the iPad 6th Generation?
2019-2-12
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Check out YouTube for one source of reviews.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JeepReece Posted at 2-12 09:07
Are there any reviews regarding the iPad 6th Generation?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You mean if the iPad 6th Generation can be compatible with our DJI Spark and DJI GO 4 app? If yes, I'm afraid that our team hasn't been cascaded to us if this would be supported in the future. However, we will consider it as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department to see if we could support this device in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-12
Use props
Mariejohn
lvl.2

India

Are you looking for the best Video Editor Software? If yes, then I would like to suggest you Stillbon Video Editor Software. It is the best solution where users can efficiently transform their raw footage into a professional one. It has more than 300 stylish effects with the use of which videos can be edited into a masterpiece.

It is fully supportable with multiple images, videos, and audios formats. This Video Editor Tool is easy to use as it has a simple and intuitive GUI interface. It has an advanced audio editing feature to adjust audio and to remove background noise. It supports ll the available WIndows OS such as Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, etc.

For more info visit:- https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/video-editor/
2020-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules