Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connect mavic 2 pro controller to flight simulator
5014 11 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ammore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 307182 ft
Italy

Hi, I want to try free dji flight simulator..
How could I connect mavic 2 pro controller to pc?
Thank you
2019-2-7
Use props
Estelle Lau
First Officer
Flight distance : 28294 ft

Using a Mirco USB cable,  you may need to read the manual first.
https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#specs
2019-2-26
Use props
Banjo Norfolk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49921 ft
United Kingdom

If anyone is installing this and has a " retry or abort " message / 003 005 or can't change the installation path then just reply to this , I'll explain the fix
2019-2-28
Use props
MindSpeed
lvl.2

Estelle Lau Posted at 2-26 19:13
Using a Mirco USB cable,  you may need to read the manual first.
https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#specs

What will I found in a manual?
There is no regular way to connect remote controller to PC. Controller has USB micro-A socket, what is quite exotic. We need additional cable USB A male (PC side) to USB micro A male (controller side)
or (wchich is extreamly exotic):
adapter USB C famale to USB micro-A male - to regular PC USB C cable (in a set of Mavic 2 Kit)
It even complicated to explain.
2019-9-18
Use props
calltoon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 625860 ft

Is it even possible to connect mavic 2 RC to dji flight simulator?
2019-10-3
Use props
SeaRangers
lvl.1

I can the connect the controller to the laptop, and the Flight Simulator seems to "know" a controller is connected -- it asks me to use the controller joystick to select menu options with.  But when I move the joystick, the data signal doesn't go through -- the Flight Simulator is ignoring any joystick input.
2019-10-3
Use props
harryajh
lvl.1

calltoon Posted at 10-3 12:09
Is it even possible to connect mavic 2 RC to dji flight simulator?

I don't think it can, simulator software on win 10 is running fine but connecting my Mavic 2 Zoom controller by usb cable to it just says "charging" when off or "connecting" when on - I guess I have to buy some other software and compatible controller to learn how to fly my zoom without the risk!
2019-10-4
Use props
fans0db65e6b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2434 ft
United States

The DJI Mavic Pro 2 will never connect to the simulator!!!!  I spoke to the "China " factory rep and he said NO plans to modify the app. Typical Chinese BS!!!!
1-1 16:02
Use props
Confusiasm
lvl.1

Greece

I'm starting to suspect that the simulator needs its own, different remote controller. The one in the video advert is not the same as the one of the drone. And the controller that the simulator is showing, is similar (probably same) to the one on the advert.
5-8 14:06
Use props
MarioTrnava
lvl.1

Slovakia

I still don't get it. U can fly with mavic 2 pro in the simulator but your controller from mavic is not supported. what I suppose to do ? Buy new controller for the 150 dollars to try simulator ? Dji really sucks at all support
6-28 03:31
Use props
dm3440
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It turns out that the simulator doesn't support Mavic 2 controller. You have to buy a Smart Controller to use the simulator!!
9-16 11:55
Use props
djiuser_uRYpnlJtgCaO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38560 ft
Germany

My Mavic 2 (Zoom) standard controller works perfectly with the DJI free flight simulator. The control sticks, the camera up/down and zoom wheels and the C2 button are supported and they work as intended. I dont't think that the Pro controller is any different from the Zoom version(?)
9-17 00:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules