Preload waypoints for flight plan
4754 11 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JES61
lvl.1
United States

Anyone know when GO 4 app will be updated to provide a way to preload waypoints for flight/route planning with the Phantom Pro v2?  I see where this has been done/updated for the Mavic 2.
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we really appreciate you for being interested in DJI Product. With regards to your concern, we don't have any information yet if the feature will be supported as well with the Phantom 4 pro v2.0 if ever this will be posted on our website especially on our website. I hope you understand. Best regards!
2019-2-7
Use props
JES61
lvl.1
United States

What 3rd party flight control firmware does DJI recommend in order to get this ability?
2019-2-7
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its already available using the recently updated DJI Pilot app, not the normal Go4 app.

2019-2-7
Use props
JES61
lvl.1
United States

Thanks very much for the help and the link.  What device are you running it on?  DJI doesn't list iPad Mini 4, which is what I have.
2019-2-8
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drone Deploy for Free, and then there's Litchi for about $23.......but if you can use the DJI Pilot App.....that would be awesome!!

You get what you need,  A N D the log in case there's an issue with your flight.

Randy
2019-2-9
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aerial-Image Posted at 2-7 22:49
Its already available using the recently updated DJI Pilot app, not the normal Go4 app.

[view_image]

JES61 - I use the superb tablet a 10" Huawei M3 MediaPad (Andoid) without any faults!! - Its not on the DJI reco list but what do they know anyway ... The Pilot app is a much slimmer less resource hungry app so your iPad Mini4 should be more than capable.
2019-2-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

[view_image]

Aloha AI,

Mahalo for reporting on the new use of the DJI Pilot app.  I installed it on my nVidia Shield K1 today and took a look at it.  Tomorrow I will see what it can do.  You are right, it looks like it is real scaled down and that can be helpful in some situations.  DJI indicates that it can be used on the CrystalSky to, so I will be trying to figure that out.

Mahalo again for the help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-2-10
Use props
JES61
lvl.1
United States

Thanks AI, Randy and Cetacean.....I will give the DJI Pilot app a try....again, thanks so much for you taking the time to offer up your suggestions and input, it is very much appreciated.
2019-2-11
Use props
DeepFriedOprah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1709094 ft
United States

[view_image]

So does this app get us away from the 1,500' radius limit with way points?
2019-2-11
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would say Yes....
2019-2-12
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

JES61 Posted at 2019-2-8 20:41
Thanks very much for the help and the link.  What device are you running it on?  DJI doesn't list iPad Mini 4, which is what I have.

It works with Dji Pilot for Android version. Try use Dji GS Pro for IPad.
2022-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules