Gimbal roll
2068 8 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImmortalCulture
lvl.2

Canada

So flight my gimbal rotates slowly. I'll level the horizon using manual adjustment but a few min later it will be slanted again . Anyone know how to stop this slow rotation??
2015-6-5
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The gimbal roll is soemthing DJI are looking at I believe. Not sure when it will be reoslved though.. best example I have seen is this

You can now buy the official DJI Hardshell Backpack
Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-6
Use props
ImmortalCulture
lvl.2

Canada

Apparently the only solution at this point is to send it to LA offices.....
2015-6-10
Use props
travoli
lvl.1

United States

Having the same problem when I pan.  Fast pan in the other direction will bring the horizon back level.  Hmmm.
2015-6-10
Use props
ImmortalCulture
lvl.2

Canada

So I posted to Youtube.

The wind effects its direction of roll, but moving the camera does not. Adjusting in app it jumps back to level but then continues to creep again right away. Sending it back for repair is obscene when it is obviously defective out of the box.
2015-6-10
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

I encounter the same issue.  Sometimes it self levels after about 10 seconds, other times I have to manually adjust the gimbal roll in the Pilot App.  I think this is a known issue DJI are working on?
2015-6-10
Use props
ImmortalCulture
lvl.2

Canada

After contacting Flyingcameras.com (sold me the camera) they told me DJI encourages them contact DJI first and I should call and e-mail them for exchange on defective products. DJI tells me they only accept defective product exchanges up to 7 days of receipt on products purchased directly from them. DJI says the product will have to be shipped back to them for repair on my bill; when they provided an authorized dealer with a defective product to sell (and because I bought it from an authorized dealer, not them, they will not exchange the defective product). FC told me to email both DJI and them with my issue, now I get to play the 48-hour waiting game.  What a farce....

I would like to thank Flyingcameras.com for the speedy customer service though; they have been nothing but good to me in trying to help now and in the past.
2015-6-11
Use props
ImmortalCulture
lvl.2

Canada

Still waiting on a resolution to this issue Anyone found anything at all?
2015-7-3
Use props
Grossi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14199 ft
Poland

now and I'm waiting for the solution too
2015-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules