879 6 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Silverdan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62920 ft
Italy

SALVE A TUTTI / HELLO EVERYONE
SCRIVO QUESTO NUOVO THREAD IN LINGUA ITALIANA E INGLESE !! / I WRITE THIS NEW THREAD IN ITALIAN AND ENGLISH LANGUAGES !!
Ho la possibilità di comprare un phantom 3 professional nuovo mai utilizzato ad un prezzo conveniente, l'unico problema che si riscontra e che l'inquadramento della fotocamera non viene trasmesso sul mio smartphone (Huawei P Smart). La camera funziona perchè all'interno della SD card ci sono le foto e i video che ho scattato ma lo schermo del mio telefono continua ad essere tutto nero.
Ho provato ad effettuare l'aggiornamento 1.7 ma fallisce ogni volta nonostante sul log ci sia la voce "upgrading.."
Che altre operazioni mi consigliate di fare per poter risolvere questo problema??
-------
I have the opportunity to buy a new phantom 3 professional never used at an affordable price, the only problem that is found and that the framing of the camera is not transmitted on my smartphone (Huawei P Smart).
The camera works because inside the sd card there are photos and videos that I have taken but the screen of my phone continues to be all black.
I tried to upgrade 1.7 but it fails every time despite the word "upgrading .."
What other operations do you recommend doing to solve this problem?

2019-2-7
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Not sure I understand the "1.7" upgrade. Your mobile device is an android, and looks to come with a 8.0 operating system. What exactly are you referring to? That is not a firmware number either. Can you give some more info describing what you are trying to upgrade. I don't think you device is on the approved list of devices by DJI, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you.
2019-2-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Huh, this was not very comprehensive. Can you, please, rephrase your question so we are actually able to help?
2019-2-7
Use props
Silverdan
lvl.1
Italy

RicardoGray Posted at 2-7 10:54
Not sure I understand the "1.7" upgrade. Your mobile device is an android, and looks to come with a 8.0 operating system. What exactly are you referring to? That is not a firmware number either. Can you give some more info describing what you are trying to upgrade. I don't think you device is on the approved list of devices by DJI, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you.

my smartphone has android 8.0
when I wrote "1.7" I was wrong, I wanted to write the latest firmware update 1.11.20.
2019-2-8
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Silverdan Posted at 2-8 01:37
my smartphone has android 8.0
when I wrote "1.7" I was wrong, I wanted to write the latest firmware update 1.11.20.

The firmware has little to do with the app on your mobile device. It is the app that takes a lot of processing power in order for it to run properly. So, it sounds like your phantom flies and takes footage, but you cannot see it on your mobile device, correct? I have no experience with your particular device to say if it will work or not. If you use it as your phone and your device to fly with, it might not have enough processing power for the app. A lot of us will have a dedicated mobile device just for our phantoms. I understand that price is certainly an issue too. Only suggestion I can offer is to disable as many apps as you can on your device. Don't simply just close them, go into the app and "force" close it, to see if it will allow the GO app to work better.
You might be forced to get a more compatible device to use with your phantom. There are many devices that will work, that are not on DJI's list of "approved" devices.
You need to have a minimum of 1.6 ghz or higher processer, and the more ram the better. This is just my opinion, but experience has taught me this. Anything less will suffer from tremendous video lag because it just can't process it. Good luck.
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Silverdan. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device that you are using on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro.  Have you tried using a different mobile device for us to check if the issue still persist? Upon checking  the mobile device that you are using ( Huawei P Smart ). I am sorry to say that the mobile devices that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Huawei P Smart will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Go application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-2-8
Use props
Silverdan
lvl.1
Italy

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-7 12:10
Huh, this was not very comprehensive. Can you, please, rephrase your question so we are actually able to help?

The connection between the RC and the drone works properly, as well as all the controls. The only thing I cannot understand is why the screen of my smartphone is always black. It looks like the streaming between the camera and the phone doesn’t exist. The camera alone works perfectly, ,too: I tried to take pictures and make videos and I found them all in my SD card. Could it be a problem in the flat wire or too many interferences in the surrounding environment?
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules