Need Help plsss with error code 0x022403
1238 8 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tommy Silaban
lvl.3
Flight distance : 974364 ft
Indonesia

Hello guys i have problem with my phantom 4 , last day i dont have visual from the camera on my phone, idk why its happen.
so i do googling and i saw some people got this error to.
they do reset factory and refresh the firmware of the drone, some people got solve this problem and another got stuck at 55%.
and mine to got this problem , its stuck on 55% firmware update and got this error code 0x022403
meybe any here can give me solution how to solve this problem plsss
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the DJI assistant 2 then check if there will be changes? Have you tried to take a photo and check in if it will be recorded on your SD card? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-2-7
Use props
Tommy Silaban
lvl.3
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 12:30
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the DJI assistant 2 then check if there will be changes? Have you tried to take a photo and check in if it will be recorded on your SD card? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
yup already try that and still stuck at 55% , on my phone too but it stuck at 99% .
now on my monitor i see my sd card not detected and my batt show N/A indicator
Screenshot_20190208_040418.jpg
Screenshot_20190208_040407.jpg
2019-2-7
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tommy Silaban Posted at 2-7 13:02
yup already try that and still stuck at 55% , on my phone too but it stuck at 99% .
now on my monitor i see my sd card not detected and my batt show N/A indicator

You have tried powering everything down and restarting ?
Sometimes the update can 'stick' at 99%, and yet the upgrade has completed, it just isn't being reported correctly by the App'.

Perhaps a relink of aircraft to RC might help.
2019-2-7
Use props
Tommy Silaban
lvl.3
Indonesia

Aardvark Posted at 2-7 14:34
You have tried powering everything down and restarting ?
Sometimes the update can 'stick' at 99%, and yet the upgrade has completed, it just isn't being reported correctly by the App'.

i try this one and got error at 99 after restarting aircraft
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tommy Silaban Posted at 2-7 13:02
yup already try that and still stuck at 55% , on my phone too but it stuck at 99% .
now on my monitor i see my sd card not detected and my batt show N/A indicator

Hi and good day Tommy Silaban, my apologies for the unpleasant experienced. Please try a different cable or pc so that we can isolate the issue. What is the operating system of your computer? May I know what happened prior to the issue?
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Tommy Silaban Posted at 2-7 22:40
i try this one and got error at 99 after restarting aircraft

If it is convenient for you, please provide a short video showing the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
Tommy Silaban
lvl.3
Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-8 10:18
Hi and good day Tommy Silaban, my apologies for the unpleasant experienced. Please try a different cable or pc so that we can isolate the issue. What is the operating system of your computer? May I know what happened prior to the issue?

already try at pc and 2 laptop and still got stuck at 55% , im use win 7 on latop and win 10 at PC, use my mavic cable,phantom cable and another cable
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Tommy Silaban Posted at 2-8 22:06
already try at pc and 2 laptop and still got stuck at 55% , im use win 7 on latop and win 10 at PC, use my mavic cable,phantom cable and another cable

I'm really sorry to know that. Unfortunately, the best thing that we need to do now is contact our support team to start up a ticket: support@dji.com If you need further assistance with your case, please feel free to contact us, thanks.
2019-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules