Sunset fly at Nightcliff Darwin Australia
1073 17 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
King_Flight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839459 ft
Australia

My latest fly video. Feedback appreciated. If you enjoy the video please hit the like button on YouTube.

# HappyflyingFriday

2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your amazing work with us. May you please always have a flight. Cheers!
2019-2-7
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 14:53
Hi, thanks for sharing your amazing work with us. May you please always have a flight. Cheers!

Thank you. I'll try to get some more flights in.
2019-2-7
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice one  !
2019-2-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That was sweet. Nice guitar playing too...

Thanks for participating on the forum.

RedHotPoker
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

King_Flight Posted at 2-7 14:59
Thank you. I'll try to get some more flights in.

You're most welcome! We're excited to see your next work here in the forum.
2019-2-7
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-7 16:38
That was sweet. Nice guitar playing too...

"Nice guitar playing too.."

Im a man of many talents - not. I can even keep a rhythm playing the spoons.
2019-2-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

King_Flight Posted at 2-7 17:10
"Nice guitar playing too.."

Im a man of many talents - not. I can even keep a rhythm playing the spoons.

Or spell? Hehe

I enjoy most muzik” if it keeps a tempo and has an interesting arrangement of notes and sequencing bars leading up to a crescendo of aural assault.

I play an arranger keyboard. Yamaha Motif XF8, and can duplicate all most any instrument, pipe organ...
so I could play a guitar make it sing, or an accordion melody and you would not know the real difference.

So if you told me you played it, who would deny it?

Good spoon tapping is groovy, with a Jews harp... Ha

RedHotPoker
2019-2-7
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work. Thanks for sharing
2019-2-7
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

If I may temporarily divert the conversation - how do I update this site so it shows all my DJI devices? I dont just have the Osmo.
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

King_Flight Posted at 2-7 19:32
If I may temporarily divert the conversation - how do I update this site so it shows all my DJI devices? I dont just have the Osmo.

Hi King_Flight, my apologies for the trouble.  May I know if your referring to your forum avatar? If yes, is your activation email is the same with your email address on your forum account? You can provide me your activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to our designated team. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-8 09:36
Hi King_Flight, my apologies for the trouble.  May I know if your referring to your forum avatar? If yes, is your activation email is the same with your email address on your forum account? You can provide me your activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to our designated team. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

Thanks - PM sent. What I am referring to is the icons in against each post Mine just shows the osmo, but I have a P3S and mavic air now.
2019-2-8
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-8 09:36
Hi King_Flight, my apologies for the trouble.  May I know if your referring to your forum avatar? If yes, is your activation email is the same with your email address on your forum account? You can provide me your activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to our designated team. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

Just a thought - is it because both my drones are second hand where as the osmo i purchased new? The drones are still "registered" to previous owners?
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

King_Flight Posted at 2-8 17:23
Thanks - PM sent. What I am referring to is the icons in against each post [view_image] Mine just shows the osmo, but I have a P3S and mavic air now.

You’re welcome. As per checking you only have one listed product on your registered activation email. That is why you are only seeing your Osmo Mobile 2 on your forum account.
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

King_Flight Posted at 2-9 00:41
Just a thought - is it because both my drones are second hand where as the osmo i purchased new? The drones are still "registered" to previous owners?

Yes, that's correct. The product will only show if you are using the same email address in the activation process and the time you created your forum account. I hope this clarifies your concern. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-9
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 15:58
Yes, that's correct. The product will only show if you are using the same email address in the activation process and the time you created your forum account. I hope this clarifies your concern. Thanks for your support.

Pity - thanks for the clarification.
2019-2-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice video!
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

King_Flight Posted at 2-10 02:35
Pity - thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules