Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to set wallpaper?
1683 8 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nanois
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1280397 ft
  • >>>
Cambodia

Hi everyone, I’m new to the android os, I would like to know how to change wallpaper on smart controller?
2019-2-7
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 541736 ft
  • >>>
United States

you cant't
2019-2-8
Use props
Sunstone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 960732 ft
United Kingdom

HI There,
This isnt Android like you would find on a smartphone. Its a very stripped down basic version of Android designed specifically this controller. As far as I can see on my own SRC there is no way to change the background at the moment.
Its very much a tool for flying your device and isnt something to be totally personalised much like you would your smartphone / tablet. Tbh, why would you want the faff?! Just go fly.

2019-2-8
Use props
Nanois
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1280397 ft
  • >>>
Cambodia

thanks for the information. I hope DJI will add more personalised settings in the next updates. Just like futaba radio, I can add my name on the main page.
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, as of the time being. We don't have any option yet to customize the wallpaper from the Smart controller. However, this suggestion will be forwarded. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1095180 ft
United States

Is it possible to lock controller
2019-2-9
Use props
mt11519011
lvl.1

India

Here are good wallpaper app for android

https://kraftymobiles.in/wallpaper-app-android/

Thanks
2019-6-10
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 5731453 ft
Brazil

Nanois Posted at 2-8 01:31
thanks for the information. I hope DJI will add more personalised settings in the next updates. Just like futaba radio, I can add my name on the main page.

Wait for it on your bed.....
2019-6-11
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 5731453 ft
Brazil

PHLATLINE Posted at 2-9 07:47
Is it possible to lock controller

You mean with a password? No it is not... but it would be nice for many security reasons....
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules