7562 11 2019-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nanois
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1280397 ft
  • >>>
Cambodia

Hi everyone, I’m new to the android os, I would like to know how to change wallpaper on smart controller?
2019-2-7
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

you cant't
2019-2-8
Use props
Sunstone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 960732 ft
United Kingdom

HI There,
This isnt Android like you would find on a smartphone. Its a very stripped down basic version of Android designed specifically this controller. As far as I can see on my own SRC there is no way to change the background at the moment.
Its very much a tool for flying your device and isnt something to be totally personalised much like you would your smartphone / tablet. Tbh, why would you want the faff?! Just go fly.

2019-2-8
Use props
Nanois
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1280397 ft
  • >>>

thanks for the information. I hope DJI will add more personalised settings in the next updates. Just like futaba radio, I can add my name on the main page.
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, as of the time being. We don't have any option yet to customize the wallpaper from the Smart controller. However, this suggestion will be forwarded. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1095180 ft
United States

Is it possible to lock controller
2019-2-9
Use props
mt11519011
lvl.1

India

Here are good wallpaper app for android

https://kraftymobiles.in/wallpaper-app-android/

Thanks
2019-6-10
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Nanois Posted at 2-8 01:31
thanks for the information. I hope DJI will add more personalised settings in the next updates. Just like futaba radio, I can add my name on the main page.

Wait for it on your bed.....
2019-6-11
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

PHLATLINE Posted at 2-9 07:47
Is it possible to lock controller

You mean with a password? No it is not... but it would be nice for many security reasons....
2019-6-11
Use props
Soap94
New

United States

Hm, isn’t it syncs with current ios device wallpaper? For example if I put something like this, it should automatically be updated as a main theme? Or I am missing something?
2021-8-12
Use props
Rowsby
New

United States

It's now March, twenty twenty four, in the year of our Lord.  The original question was posted back in 2019...

Since that time, apparently NO PROGRESS in being able to "Brand" a Smart Controller with a personalized Wallpaper that represents a Company Logo, Owners Contact Info, or Reward Info, etc., has still not been provided for in all these years.  I Was able to easily do this on the RC N2 for my Mavic Pro-- but not for the BRAND NEW MINI 4 Pro... Hmmm.

Thought I'd post a bump to this old inquiry, as customers still want to customize their RC's for multiple reasons...  At least provide a way to load an image via SD card and replace the current default Wallpaper.
Thanks.
3-27 14:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rowsby Posted at 3-27 14:47
It's now March, twenty twenty four, in the year of our Lord.  The original question was posted back in 2019...

Since that time, apparently NO PROGRESS in being able to "Brand" a Smart Controller with a personalized Wallpaper that represents a Company Logo, Owners Contact Info, or Reward Info, etc., has still not been provided for in all these years.  I Was able to easily do this on the RC N2 for my Mavic Pro-- but not for the BRAND NEW MINI 4 Pro... Hmmm.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Pro is the only controller with a built-in screen that is capable of changing the Wallpaper. We will record this concern of yours as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-28 02:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules