Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grillilainen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360046 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi
Is there any way to manually /force switch from CE to FCC with the dji smart controller and mavic 2 zoom?
I get 150 meters with crappy picture cause of high interfference in surrounding with wifis and radio signals and stuff on one of my inspection jobs.
Need fcc temporarily for work to be done inspecting a roof with radio antennas and stuff that kills connection for me. Its not safe to fly CE when i loose picture and signal half way up.

2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, with regards to your question. Unfortunately, we don't have any way to change the FCC or CE complain since this will depends on the Country/Region where you at. I hope you understand. Thank you for support.
2019-2-8
Use props
Grillilainen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360046 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 09:51
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, with regards to your question. Unfortunately, we don't have any way to change the FCC or CE complain since this will depends on the Country/Region where you at. I hope you understand. Thank you for support.

ok. thank you for your answer.
I Just thought there would be some workaround witch could be used temporarily. As it excists for other DJI Drones.
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Grillilainen Posted at 2-8 11:01
ok. thank you for your answer.
I Just thought there would be some workaround witch could be used temporarily. As it excists for other DJI Drones.

You are most welcome. Since you are in Sweden, the product certification will be CE. Please note that not every country’s certification belongs to one of the FCC/CE/SRRC, we just make sure that US using FCC, Europe using CE and China using SRRC. Other country just refer to the maximum transmit power of the remote controller of their country to find out which one among this three certification type to be the reference. No matter which certification type the country is, it doesn’t mean we must use the standard of that certification. We just make sure the maximum transfer power of the remote controller applies with the local law, but won’t reach the largest permission. The maximum transfer power of our produce is decided by DJI and be restricted by local law.  I hope this clarifies your concern. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2019-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules