Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum Signature
982 7 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Forums-related question: advanced posting settings seem to allow the usage of "signature", but I currently see no way of defining it. The only thing my personal settings allow me to do is to set my user name and avatar, nothing else. Am I missing something?
2019-2-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have tried to find ways, but failed so far.
2019-2-8
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

I remember reading somewhere is was related to your points / rank. Can’t find that reference now
2019-2-9
Use props
DarthSLR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

ShermanFlyer Posted at 2-9 06:08
I remember reading somewhere is was related to your points / rank. Can’t find that reference now

Level/rank description mentions it, indeed. According to that description, pretty much everyone except total newbies should be able to set it. I guess they have decided to disable this feature for whatever reason, most likely some acute case of abuse.
2019-2-9
Use props
Doc Ozzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2174482 ft
Germany

Glad someone asked about this. I was curious about it as well. I'll be interested to see if anything changes.
2019-2-9
Use props
jannlee
lvl.1

Singapore

is there a way to change my profile avatar? i kept getting stuck in settings
2019-5-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, there is a tick box in the advanced settings but does not seem to do anything.
2019-5-6
Use props
Johnvaldes
New

Bangladesh

best automotive paint gun for beginners   Best auto paint gun for beginners classy reviewed and solar to charge 12v battery for renewable solar energy
2021-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules