dji smart controller and epson bt-300 glasses
1311 5 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gunplumber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 902 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all I have a set of Epson bt-300 glasses and wondered if anyone knows if they can be used with the new dji smart controller.i appreciate that they were designed to do away with having a phone or tablet but I would also like to have
both.Also
if they cant be connected is it still possible to register smart controller with mavic pro 2 whilst still having the ability to swap over to original controller with bt-300
glasses.Any
help would be appreciated.

2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, and we really appreciate you for being interested in DJI Product. With regards to that, we don't have any documentation yet if it's already supported. However. let me help you with this. I will be going to forward this question to our developer for them to clarify if this will be supported. Then Once I have the feedback I will reach back to you. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-8
Use props
gunplumber
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 14:03
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, and we really appreciate you for being interested in DJI Product. With regards to that, we don't have any documentation yet if it's already supported. However. let me help you with this. I will be going to forward this question to our developer for them to clarify if this will be supported. Then Once I have the feedback I will reach back to you. Thank you for your support.

thankyou for your support that's great
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

gunplumber Posted at 2-8 14:05
thankyou for your support that's great

It's my pleasure to help you. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-2-8
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can use both controllers, you just have to link them every time you switch between the 2 controllers.
2019-2-8
Use props
gunplumber
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ting-ting Posted at 2-8 15:58
You can use both controllers, you just have to link them every time you switch between the 2 controllers.

perfect thanks
2019-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules