Drone User Knowledge Questionnaire
3569 5 2019-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tohru
lvl.1

Canada

Hi all!

I'm a student from the University of Toronto, I'm also a huge fan of DJI, been using their product for 2 years now I'm currently doing a research about drone users' knowledge of the legality for flying drones in their countries. I was wondering if any of you could spare 2 minutes to fill out this questionnaire? It's completely anonymous so we won't collect any of your personal data, all the question is experience or knowledge based. Also we won't be sharing any of your information outside of the research. If you could fill it out I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Link to the questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/dpu0oMgljlJDeSmD3

Sophie

2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi and good day Tohru, It is nice of you to take the time and research about topics which are seldom discussed. Please feel free to share the result of your study. If you need any help with your DJI drone, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for patronising DJI.
2019-2-9
Use props
Eysuel36
New

I am pleased to fill out this form. And you will write to the forum the result of your research and what you learned from the result?
2019-2-21
Use props
Eysuel36
New

I am also conducting surveys on laws for assignment https://uk.edubirdie.com/law-assignment now, and on his results I will write an assingment. I know how time consuming this process is, but the final result is worth it.
2019-2-21
Use props
zergurush
lvl.1

Sweden

I've recently communicated with my sister, she lives in Russia, and to be honest, her gift on the b-day is forbidden to fly in some nearby areas of houses, especially with windows
2019-2-27
Use props
elliesmith
New

India

Crazy for Study has been helping students in their different academic queries. You can visit us to avail step-wise Engineering textbook solutions manual at cheapest possible cost.
2020-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules