DJI Osmo Pocket Story Mode Samples from Marrakech
2752 17 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdH
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi everyone, we bought the osmo pocket with us to Marrakech and shot a few samples using the story mode. I must admit, to be able to just shoot and share without having to go through Premiere Pro is a godsend. Just wish that we are able to select the music and remove the logo/watermark from the video in the future updates.

For the time being, enjoy and let us know what you think?

2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, cool footage! Thanks for sharing.
2019-2-9
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Really nice, thanks for that.
2019-2-9
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

The watermark's ruin the whole video imho.
2019-2-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Well done, great video!
2019-2-10
Use props
EdH
lvl.3
United Kingdom

KEN5423 Posted at 2-9 18:40

Not neccessarily true IMO for my current intented use, i.e. quick share on social media such as instagram stories as I need to crop it off anyway

2019-2-10
Use props
EdH
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks all for the kind comments
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

EdH Posted at 2-10 08:51
Thanks all for the kind comments

You are most welcome. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-2-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

KEN5423 Posted at 2-9 18:40

I don’t think it ruins it, that’s a bit strong things in perspective , actually these looked pretty good, it’s not the end of the world and hopefully dji will give us some choice in future,
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing.
2019-2-11
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well done, thanks for sharing
2019-2-13
Use props
djiuser_WjmApKBOhLeM
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-10 10:47
I don’t think it ruins it, that’s a bit strong things in perspective , actually these looked pretty good, it’s not the end of the world and hopefully dji will give us some choice in future,

They used to do this with the Mavic quick edits but they added an option in the privacy menu to remove it. So they have the code and ability but didn’t do it with this new product. It seems to me, who is a marketer by trade, that they delayed release of this option so that people will excitedly share their new vids on social media with the watermarks and they get a bit of free advertising. It’s a pretty good idea on their part, but a tiny bit inconvenient to the casual users who bought this because of that feature and don’t use outside editors. It doesn’t bother me, but I see where the people who are upset are coming from. It’s a bit like buying a car that has a large sticker on the side advertising the manufacturer when you drive it around.
2019-2-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_WjmApKBOhLeM Posted at 2-23 08:28
They used to do this with the Mavic quick edits but they added an option in the privacy menu to remove it. So they have the code and ability but didn’t do it with this new product. It seems to me, who is a marketer by trade, that they delayed release of this option so that people will excitedly share their new vids on social media with the watermarks and they get a bit of free advertising. It’s a pretty good idea on their part, but a tiny bit inconvenient to the casual users who bought this because of that feature and don’t use outside editors. It doesn’t bother me, but I see where the people who are upset are coming from. It’s a bit like buying a car that has a large sticker on the side advertising the manufacturer when you drive it around.

I’m sure they will fix it , it doesn’t really bother me I find editing a 20 second pretty simple.

Not sure of the car marketing analogy, most cars carry at least 6 company logos and if removing you will find holes all over your Car. ;+)...
2019-2-23
Use props
djiuser_WjmApKBOhLeM
lvl.2
United States

You are right - poor analogy but I haven't had my coffee yet.
I guess a better analogy would be if you bought something to make quick easy videos of your kids and everything you output from the advertised "quick and easy edit" software was covered with watermarks.
2019-2-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_WjmApKBOhLeM Posted at 2-23 09:18
I guess a better analogy would be if you bought something to make quick easy videos of your kids and everything you output from the advertised "quick and easy edit" software was covered with watermarks.

I know what you meant, and hopefully they change it, they also have added a pretty simple editing SW which carries no logo, it’s not as if there are no options while users wait for a change .
2019-2-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_WjmApKBOhLeM Posted at 2-23 09:18

I know what you meant, and hopefully they change it, they also have added a pretty simple editing SW which carries no logo, it’s not as if there are no options while users wait for a change .
2019-2-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

djiuser_WjmApKBOhLeM Posted at 2-23 08:28
They used to do this with the Mavic quick edits but they added an option in the privacy menu to remove it. So they have the code and ability but didn’t do it with this new product. It seems to me, who is a marketer by trade, that they delayed release of this option so that people will excitedly share their new vids on social media with the watermarks and they get a bit of free advertising. It’s a pretty good idea on their part, but a tiny bit inconvenient to the casual users who bought this because of that feature and don’t use outside editors. It doesn’t bother me, but I see where the people who are upset are coming from. It’s a bit like buying a car that has a large sticker on the side advertising the manufacturer when you drive it around.

It’s a bit like buying a car that has a large sticker on the side advertising the manufacturer when you drive it around.

Agree with that.  Same with bloody Dealer Logos.  If I customer order a car, it is put in writing No Dealer markings.  My car is not a Billboard for CarsRUs dealership.

2019-2-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I’m not sure why people persist on going of topic, this thread is about OP mimo app,
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules