Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI make MAKE STORIES LONGER
1953 4 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viking1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 469751 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Dear DJI,

I used stories with DJI Mimo , but :

1. Remove DJI logo from story shots

2. Too short stories- make them at lest 30 sec / if possible/

3. Include opption in DJI Mimo Story : music OFF / mic on/   music ON

:-)

2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Viking1. Thank you for the suggestion and the information you have provided us. Rest assured that I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for future development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-9
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

DJI, don't you wish you'd never invented that stupid story mode....more people here bitching about a gimmick than anything else.
2019-2-9
Use props
Cristhian Vieira
lvl.1
Brazil

Totally agree with Viking1 we already pay for the hardware, to the software come with "ads" please, you need to allow us remove DJI logo, we can't even post. And another thing is, Storie mode not in the Storie direction I mean, not in vertical video for instagram, like, what?
2019-11-15
Use props
djiuser_6nLLp3ZZtnjl
New

Germany

Dear DJI-Team,

i think many people do not need your so called "Story Mode" because of it's limitations: Watermark, no abality to use own Sound (Music), no ability to configure own Camera movements.

I really would like to get a camera mode for video that works similar like  the motion timelapse, but in real time (4k60fps):

- select multiple points the camera has to move
- select duration of movement

With this optional mode you were able to catch some professional (planned) camera movements for later editing in final cut or premiere.

Please check if this mode could be implemented.
2019-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules