Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My CrystalSky 5.5 is not compatible with MAVIC 2 Pro
1686 9 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OliSyl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1621335 ft
France

Hi,
I bought a CrystalSky 5.5 one year ago. It works fine with my Mavic Pro 1.
I'd like to buy the Mavic 2 Pro and that's why I tested my CS on the M2P of a friend of mine.

Unfortunately, when I plug my CS in the M2P's controller, DJI GO 4 doesn't detect the MP2.

The tests have been done with all the updates done on the MP1, the M2P, and their controllers.

The firmware version of the CS is 2.6.6.0 (the latest)
DJI GO 4 on the CS is 4.3.4 (the latest on CS)

The cables are DJI cables. They have been tested and are ok.

Each drone and controller (MP1 with its controller and CS, and M2P with its controller and iPhone) works fine.

Thank you very much for your help.
Olivier

2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that. I would suggest giving a try to check if the DJI Go 4 is on the latest version. You may give a try to check if there's an update, make sure first the Crystalsky is connected to the home wifi. First, open the DJI Go 4 app go te ME>Setting> Check for update. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-2-11
Use props
OliSyl
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-11 12:38
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that. I would suggest giving a try to check if the DJI Go 4 is on the latest version. You may give a try to check if there's an update, make sure first the Crystalsky is connected to the home wifi. First, open the DJI Go 4 app go te ME>Setting> Check for update. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Hi,

I have already done this : I clicked "Me" -> "Settings" -> then "Check for updates".
It indicates "Latest version now".
No update is performed. The version remains "4.3.4(689-dpadcs)".

Is it really the latest version ?

Regards,
Olivier
2019-2-12
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

OliSyl Posted at 2-12 11:37
Hi,

I have already done this : I clicked "Me" -> "Settings" -> then "Check for updates".

Sadly you won't get any further response from DJI.

They're pathetically way behind on support (firmware updates/fixes) for their signature Android CrystalSky device.
2019-2-14
Use props
OliSyl
lvl.2
France

geoffz Posted at 2-14 01:34
Sadly you won't get any further response from DJI.

They're pathetically way behind on support (firmware updates/fixes) for their signature Android CrystalSky device.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right !
Here is the answer (unacceptable) of the support :
Of course, I ask them to bring me another (and more relevant) answer !

"As I have checked our system, whether the CrystalSky is compatible with the Mavic 2:

Software: The DJI GO 4 V4.3.0 of Crystalsky supports DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom. But the 1080P live view is not supported at present. Only 720p is available.
Hardware: CrystalSky's Mavic 2 Remote Controller Mounting Bracket is not released until further notice.

As of the moment, it is not advisable to use the CrystalSky with the Mavic as you can't mount it properly with the remote controller.

Should you wish to use the Mavic 2 series, you may then try our DJI Smart controller instead: https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ;from=products-tips

Though we are unable to provide you an exact resolution time, we urge you to constantly visit our link - www.dji.com - for the latest updates on our technology and products.

We thank you for your understanding."
2019-2-17
Use props
SRQ-FL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69639 ft
United States

This DJI support of the CS products is pathetic. I also have the CS 8" ultra bright. It is sad to hear that my $1000 investment will be waist when I eventually upgrade my drone. I bet DJI intentionally do not want to support MP2 so we have to buy the Smart Controller.

The supporting reason why I bought the CS ultra because DJI had promised to release a dongle which will allow HDMI input to the tablet so CS owners can use the device as a field monitor. DJI, where is the promised HDMI dongle????
2019-2-19
Use props
nwilliamsonDRONE
New
United States

Hi I also have a Crystalsky and Mavic 2 Pro -- my issue is that on both the 7.8" and 5" Crystalsky monitors in their Go 4 Apps there is NO HYPERLAPSE MODE. Yet when I use my Google Pixel 2 there is a Hyperlapse mode. What gives? I bought the Mavic 2 Pro mostly for Hyperlapse and I am confused why it isn't available when I use the CyrstalSky (lots of other intelligent flight options are there, but I'm not interested in them!)
Thanks in advance
2019-3-7
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

CrystalSky DJI GO4 app has been updated and works with the M2 series.
2019-3-29
Use props
OliSyl
lvl.2
France

Hi there
Just wanted to tell you that the DJI support had finally found out the problem.
My CS is now working fine with the M2P.
Thank you.
Olivier
2019-4-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OliSyl Posted at 4-18 06:03
Hi there
Just wanted to tell you that the DJI support had finally found out the problem.
My CS is now working fine with the M2P.

That's good news
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules