Problem with spark controller
1493 10 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
weseli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38402 ft

Serbia

I have problem with controller, does anyone knows how to fix or what to do?

Here is a video
https://streamable.com/igdsw
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the best thing you need to do is send it in. Please contact our support team to start up a ticket:https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav If you need further assistance with your case, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-9
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

It looks like you broke a spring that or the retainer that hold the spring gave out, you could repair it your self but it would void your warranty , if not you will have to send it back to Dji
2019-2-9
Use props
weseli
lvl.4

Serbia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 10:07
Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the best thing you need to do is send it in. Please contact our support team to start up a ticket:https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav If you need further assistance with your case, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.

Problem is bigger, i live in Serbia, we don't have dji store here. any suggestions?
2019-2-9
Use props
weseli
lvl.4

Serbia

Proteous Posted at 2-9 10:14
It looks like you broke a spring that or the retainer that hold the spring gave out, you could repair it your self but it would void your warranty , if not you will have to send it back to Dji

Are sure it is a spring or retainer? What do you think, can dust simple do that or send? I spend couple days in Thailand's beaches flying with spark
2019-2-9
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Let's try these
Screenshot_20190209-215606_Chrome.jpg
2019-2-9
Use props
weseli
lvl.4

Serbia

Thanks very much for link. I contacted all of them,  no one of theese are official service, they just selling dji products. Only Koptershop doo can do the service but small thing, for bigger they send in Germany. I send them controllor to take i look, and they fixed for around 20$. They said me the problem is becouse too tighten the screws on the sticker of the controller and to release and they  seal the screws so that they would not tighten or loosen themselves. I don"t understand this, but maybe someone know or can help to somone.
2019-2-14
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Important part: Just 20$ and fixed.
Happy flying!
Where in Thailand have you been?
Videos, somewhere?
2019-2-14
Use props
weseli
lvl.4

Serbia

S-e-ven Posted at 2-14 07:09
Important part: Just 20$ and fixed.
Hapopy flying!
Where in Thailand have you been?

I was travelling to Bangkok an Phuket on Thailand and i visit Singapur. I have couple images, not too much becouse i am new at this
2019-2-21
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Singapore, Marina Bay, I hope you did that one!
2019-2-22
Use props
weseli
lvl.4

Serbia

S-e-ven Posted at 2-22 04:55
Singapore, Marina Bay, I hope you did that one!

Yes i did. and go to top of marina bay restaurant and watch gardens bay "dance"   The cleanest city in the world and most "green" city i ever see.
2019-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules