Recommend a USB cable (UK)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spandit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 65463 ft

United Kingdom

I've a feeling my disconnection problems could be down to a cheap USB cable between my RC and my tablet. Any recommendations for a quality cable one can buy in the UK?

2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what's the model of your drone? I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-9
Use props
spandit
Second Officer

United Kingdom

It's a Mavic Pro - need the standard Micro USB cable for attaching RC to a tablet (the mini DJI one won't reach)
2019-2-9
Use props
Boffin
Second Officer
Australia

Hi Spandit. I found this one works well with My Mavic Pro Coiled USB Cable

OK, I'm in Australia but they are presumably available world wide. Apart from the fact that the quality is good, the coils mean that the cable does not dangle down where it can be caught on things
2019-2-9
Use props
spandit
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Funnily enough I bought a couple of coiled ones for that reason. Haven't tried them yet. They're cheap unbranded ones.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

spandit Posted at 2-9 14:48
It's a Mavic Pro - need the standard Micro USB cable for attaching RC to a tablet (the mini DJI one won't reach)

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You may also check our authorized seller using the link below for you to possibly purchase the cable that you need. Thank you.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules