Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
haithammarzouk
New
United Arab Emirates

Hi
I have two issues with my New Mavic 2 Pro:
First: Signal Week:
I was testing my Mavic 2 Pro for first time to fly far ^ was waiting to reach 5000 m but unfortunately just reached 800m & it kept giving me "Weak signal, check antenna" which was straight (?)

Second: Obstracle Avoidance:
I flied it on "P" Mood not sport  & it gave me only forward & Backward sensors are working (?)

Knowing that all updated before flying ..

Any help please ?
Thanks
Haitham
2019-2-9
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

First: Weak Signal
Our range is dependent on 2.4 GHz and/or 5.8 GHz signals beween our aircraft and the RC. While the notification tells you to check your antenna, there are numeous variables that influence your signal reception  and obviously your range....
1) Yes, your antenna orientation does matter. The antenna on the aircraft are oriented vertically on the front landing gear. Your antenna should also be vertical and parallel to the front landing gear. SO yes, check your antenna 1st  =>>     |-landing gear-|    <--------->   !-antenna-!
2) Your geographic location/country. Different countries have different governances regarding radio spectrum use/power/frequencies/etc. So your limitations may differ depending on your location and its governing limitations. Some countries limit flying to visual line of sight which is normaly less than the limits of the radio signals. SO, not a lot you can do here other han understand your environment and set your expectations accordingly!
3) Varying signal interference between takeoff and beyond visual line of sight distances. When you take off, you may have excellent signal reception but that can change as you fly beyond visual flight ranges due to increased wifi interference when flying over residential or business wifi locations; decreasing angle between RC and aircraft as distance inceases causing signal to pass through more trees causing decreased signal; structures/terrain/etc.... SO, the GO4 includes Image Transssmission Settings (HD icon) that allows you to monitor and if necessary alter your aircrft to RC signal setup. Depending on your location/country, your options may be more limited! But first, at the bottom, check your Image Transmission Setting. Normal uses less bandwidth which equals more range. HD uses more bandwidth, which lessens range. The default Channel mode at the top is AUTO which attempts frequency shift to keep you on the strongest channel. While this is normally best, in some areas, checking the interference as your signal desreases may show that manually selecting the strongest signal rather than frequency hopping, may give you further range. This takes experimentation so always double check your RTH settings to anicipate sigal loss.

2019_02_10_IMG_0512.PNG

Second: Lateral Avoidance
Lateral Avoidance is somewhat limited. See the user manual for full information @ DJI User Manual Download

Lateral.png

2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules