Remote and drone not linking any more after swapping batteries
586 7 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phillipsbk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207 ft
United States

Would love some help on this. Read some thread where people had the same trouble but no answers.

I have had my spark for over a year and everything was great until I got new batteries. Linking starated getting spotty and now is viturally impossible. Also, Spark won't reset by holding the power button for any amount of time. Would love help.

2019-2-9
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

download and install dji assistant 2 remove memory card and update spark
2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day phillipsbk. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Spark. Can you please try to update the firmware of your drone to it's most current version and see if the issue will still persist? I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware of the DJI Spark. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads

2019-2-10
Use props
phillipsbk
lvl.1
United States

Proteous Posted at 2-9 16:59
download and install dji assistant 2 remove memory card and update spark

I have tried that. No avail
2019-2-10
Use props
phillipsbk
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 08:35
Hello and good day phillipsbk. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Spark. Can you please try to update the firmware of your drone to it's most current version and see if the issue will still persist? I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware of the DJI Spark. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads

Stephan,

I have done this recently with no avail. Any other ideas?
2019-2-10
Use props
fans95359f7f
lvl.1

Ukraine

1. Turn off Controller and Spark
2. Turn on Controller
3. Reset Controller (long press for 9 second Power Button)
4. Turn Off Controller
5. Turn On Spark
6. Long press on Battery button for two beeps (6 second)
7. Turn off Spark
8. Turn On Spark
9. Long press on Battery button for three beeps (9 second)
10. Turn Off Spark
11. Turn On Spark
12. Once Again press on Battery button for two beeps (6 second)
11. Then (without turn off) press on Buttery button for 1 beep (3 ceconf)
12. Turn on controller
13. Press tre battons Red Pause + Fn + Right Custom button till you hear short beeps and green sparking light
14. They connected in my case!

Had the same issue with spark. What worked for me after talking to DJI support: when you reset spark's wifi settings with 3 beeps (holding power for ~9 seconds) turn it off immediately once you start seeing spark LEDs blinking green! Don't wait and just turn it off once it starts blinking green. Then, when you turn it on again, give it a few seconds to warm up and start, and hold power for 3 seconds. After that controller pairs to drone no prob in a standard way (3 buttons pressed at the same time). works like a charm.
2019-2-13
Use props
phillipsbk
lvl.1
United States

fans95359f7f Posted at 2-13 09:56
1. Turn off Controller and Spark
2. Turn on Controller
3. Reset Controller (long press for 9 second Power Button)

Thanks for this! The only thing is that my spark no longer will reset no matter how long I hold down the power button....3, 6, 9 seconds, or much longer.  

Any help???
2019-2-13
Use props
djiuser_d1OSbmWtt8Pj
lvl.1
Peru

Ponga la batería e intente presionar 3 segundos, si no hay resultado, apague el drone, no lo encienda durante unos 10 a 15 minutos, (no retire esa bateria sólo déjelo puesto en el drone) luego de esperar 15 minutos, encienda el drone y el control, y presione 3 cuando la chispa parpadea luces amarillas intermitentes y presione hasta que escuche un pitido, luego con el control presiones los tres botones para que lo reconozca
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules