10947 15 2019-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
X4Productions
lvl.3
Flight distance : 606831 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hello, its the 3th time this happen to me,  own a Mavic Pro 1 and use it with Samsung Note 8 (Android 8.0)  and happened to me again today.
tryed using another cables while this error appeared (from Remote to my phone, both from USB or Side cables while drone was ON and nothing).
I had to shutdown everything(even drone) and turn ON everything agin and all was good.

Luckly this time, i was on ground, but first time i was far away and RTH saved ny life. this cant coninue or soon i will loose my drone.

Any ideias??? happened 3 times already, two of them i was up in the air (mid-flight)

Just dont  want to loose my drone with this problem. any help i would really apreciate

This is the error that appear on remote and nothing....
(Two times that happened i still could control drone(if i remember correctly) , just dont see anything on the screen, the problem is when it happens when its a bit far away where i dont know where it is)

error

error

Thank you,
Filipe

2019-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if you manage to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem? When using the other USB port which is located at the bottom part of your RC, did you manage to remove the other USB cable? Please unplug the USB cable, 10 seconds later, re-plug the USB cable into the remote controller and the mobile device. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-10
Use props
X4Productions
lvl.3
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 14:48
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if you manage to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem? When using the other USB port which is located at the bottom part of your RC, did you manage to remove the other USB cable? Please unplug the USB cable, 10 seconds later, re-plug the USB cable into the remote controller and the mobile device. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you for your reply, no, i always use my Note8 to use Mavic Pro / Phantom 4 Pro and Osmo+.
I always use only one USB cable each time (right side or bottom) bottom seems to be better, i have several usb cables, im trying to figure it out the problem.
Yesterday, i installed again firmware + Restore Default Settings + Format SD card.
Today had a 2minutes flight , no problem using the side connection.
Still.... trying to figure it out whats going bad.
i isee a lot of people with this problem, is it firmware problem?
will make more tests with other usb cables i got and see how it goes.

Thank you,
FF
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

X4Productions Posted at 2-10 16:20
Thank you for your reply, no, i always use my Note8 to use Mavic Pro / Phantom 4 Pro and Osmo+.
I always use only one USB cable each time (right side or bottom) bottom seems to be better, i have several usb cables, im trying to figure it out the problem.
Yesterday, i installed again firmware + Restore Default Settings + Format SD card.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We would recommend flying your drone in an open area at low altitude first as we're trying to check if the problem would persist. Please let us know the latest progress for us to check it for you. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-10
Use props
lf6391
lvl.2
Flight distance : 943750 ft

I believe it's not a cable fault .
When you unplug the cable in flight you get a "disconnected error" on phone screen and still have full control.
When I get the "remote controller connection error" I have no control. It's night signal interference as that can very from a 5 to 800 metres.
It's a intermittent fault, hard to find and dangerous. When return to home activates. It could mean a $10,000 fine in Australia if it breaks ant CASA rules.
I've sent my back for warranty claim as paying $$$ for a drone that I've lost confidence in flying safely.

2019-9-28
Use props
marcintomasik
lvl.1
Poland

Hi, I had the same problem "Remote Controller Connection Error" in the middle of flight of MavicPro (lost control & vision) and in consequence I lost the drone in warranty time. DJI judged this as "Customer Responsibility" I proofed that it is impossible with the calculations, pictures and screens from the same flight and guess what? They changed analysis to "unable to judge". They want me to buy a new main unit for the price of new drone. This is unfair!  :| I think we should join our forces and report a dispute in something like that place: European Consumer Centres Network or other similar.  Is anybody who wants to join?
2020-2-27
Use props
Gui Poncetti
lvl.1
Brazil

hello, I have the same problem and I can't solve it. already tried to link again but the control does not recognize the drone and does not show image. what can I do?
2020-3-31
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Try to re-install firmware for both , AC and RC
2020-3-31
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Netherlands

http://dankdronedownloader.com/DDD2/app/index.php?cat=Mavic%20Pro%201%20-%20Incl%20Platinum%20and%20Alpine&cat3=01.03.0400
2020-3-31
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Netherlands

then flash with https://github.com/jezzab/DUMLdore
2020-3-31
Use props
Gui Poncetti
lvl.1
Brazil

dji_MODDER Posted at 3-31 23:05
Try to re-install firmware for both , AC and RC

already tried. did not work. I even tested it on another control and it didn't work either.
2020-4-1
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Netherlands

2020-4-3
Use props
X4Productions
lvl.3
  • >>>
Portugal

in my case, was my phone where the cable was connecting that had some kind of bad connection or something, was happening some times but when i changed my phone, never happened again.
2020-4-3
Use props
Thierry38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62320 ft
France

"Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if you manage to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem? When using the other USB port which is located at the bottom part of your RC, did you manage to remove the other USB cable? Please unplug the USB cable, 10 seconds later, re-plug the USB cable into the remote controller and the mobile device. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.

And bla bla bla it's Pathetic ...
Always the same song ...

Look at this: https://forum.dji.com/thread-207443-1-1.html

I had the opportunity to test on an iPad mini 2 and the miraculously, it works without problems ....
DJI has agreements with Apple it is now more than sure, and DJI is doing everything possible to migrate the client from Android to Apple.
Shabby business strategy.
2020-4-6
Use props
DjiRon
New
Austria

Hey guys, to the one using android... how long your controller will last until the battery is empty? mine last around 1 hour,.. dji support said its normal, because anroid takes a lot of battery from the remote, i should use an iphone o_O Like that I cant even use the 3rd mini battery probally anyone with the same issue?
2020-4-7
Use props
fans4c242198
New
Australia

Anyone found the cause of this error.
My Mavic 2 pro is doing it the last 3 flights. Thought I'd lost it once. Grounded pending a fix.
Had a P4 for years with same phone, never missed a beat.
8 flights with .avic and multiple issues.
2021-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules