DJI Go Local Music Editing
4147 6 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willdrone
lvl.1
Italy

When I upload a local song to DJI GO 4 editor is there a way to select which part of the song plays with the video I am creating? It seems to only want to play from the beginning of the song until the videos time runs out. I would love to be able to select further into the middle of the song.
2019-2-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think the Go4 app has that option. It has been awhile since I've used it.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you want to input different music into the middle of your one video using our DJI Go 4 app? If yes, we're sorry that this option is not available on our application. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our designated department to see if we could provide this option in the future. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-10
Use props
willdrone
lvl.1
Italy

Hey. I am not trying to add different music into the middle of my video. The issue is that when I add a local upload song from my phones library I would like to be able to select 30 seconds of audio somewhere from the middle of the song as opposed to currently how it only lets me use the song from the very beginning. Thanks!

2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

willdrone Posted at 2-10 13:30
Hey. I am not trying to add different music into the middle of my video. The issue is that when I add a local upload song from my phones library I would like to be able to select 30 seconds of audio somewhere from the middle of the song as opposed to currently how it only lets me use the song from the very beginning. Thanks!

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. Sorry that our application doesn't have the capability of this, however, you may need to edit third-party application and I'm afraid that we couldn't recommend one of that editing applications. Hope that you could get the best recommendation in regards to this query. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-11
Use props
benjaminky
lvl.1

Vietnam

I know a page that allows downloading MP3 ringtones for free.
ringtone123.net
High quality ringtones with funny songs
2019-3-23
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

Maybe you could watch the video at https://www.dronenerds.com/video ... the-dji-go-app.html to know how to use the editor in the DJI Go app. Then you would find it's easy to add music tracks to your video. But it would be difficult to find a track. If you are a subscriber to Apple Music, you are not able to directly add Apple Music songs to your video in the DJI Go app. You need to convert Apple Music to MP3 by using an Apple Music Converter first.
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules