Cheapest Mobile which will work with Osmo Pocket?
1434 7 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Baxter
lvl.2

United Kingdom

My current mobile has the port on the side and is Micro USB.    What is the cheapest Android mobile that will match the OP correctly ?
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day John. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information on which  is the cheapest recommended Android mobile device that will match the DJI Osmo Pocket correctly. Let me provide you the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket for reference. Thank you.

2019-2-10
Use props
Franconvillois
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10174 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 06:49
Hello and good day John. Thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information on which  is the cheapest recommended Android mobile device that will match the DJI Osmo Pocket correctly. Let me provide you the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Pocket for reference. Thank you.

[view_image]

Create a Micro USB adapter will be the best solution than buy an other smartphone i don't understand the policy concerning the adapter...coulde xplain me
thank's
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Franconvillois Posted at 2-10 07:12
Create a Micro USB adapter will be the best solution than buy an other smartphone i don't understand the policy concerning the adapter...coulde xplain me
thank's

Hello and good day Franconvillois. Thank you for the insight you have shared with us today. Let me forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2019-2-10
Use props
Franconvillois
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10174 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 08:10
Hello and good day Franconvillois. Thank you for the insight you have shared with us today. Let me forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

thank's
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Franconvillois. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-2-10
Use props
djiuser_3PbFsVin0SFQ
lvl.2

South Korea

There are many phones have micro usb facing backwards.
That is way apple style android charging dock is hard to come by.
If Dji makes micro usb adapter, with side should it face?
2019-2-10
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

I guess they would have to make both, like the one for Mavic Air.  That being said, I was never comfortable with the way OP attaches to the phone. You need two hands or a third party support bracket to be safe.

Then I got the wireless module and all my troubles were over, including not being able to use my micro usb phone (which I prefer because it has a bigger screen)
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules