DJI Mavic Pro - Newbie help
428 3 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kinver_Jim
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

Ive got a Mavic Pro Drone, it came with 4 batteries (second hand) 2 work fine but the other two are now dead (the did have a 4th led light on them but then that stopped) ive tried charging but no lights come up. I read suggestions to open them up (which I dont want to do) ive also read to connect my mac to the DJI assistant app. I tried this but it keeps coming on the USB connection screen (despite the drone being switched on) ... ive reinstalled the Asssitant app twice tried from another account, and tried 3 cables. This is also the same with the remote.

So couple of questions, anyone expereince this issue with there batteries, if so how did you fix it (one battery was brand new). Also, same issue with DJI Asssistant on a Mac.

Would really really appreciate some help, I dont fancy sending batteries back and the seller hasnt got the invice although he is perpared to refund me some money.

Many thanks

James

2019-2-10
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

The batteries should still be under warranty, considering the Mavic 2 pro was only released a few months back...

you say the seller is prepared to fund SOME money but probably not the cost of buying 2 new batteries for sure.

Try updating the firmware on all batteries your controller and drone …

Sorry can only advice using pc …. but if you have an iphone you can also check and update the firmware using the go 4 app ,,, click and hold the 3 lines for 5 seconds to open up the firmware update page...
2019-2-10
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

James,
   If stored/not used for a long period or depleted, the battery will enter "hibernation mode", trying to protect itself. To bring the battery out of hibernation, you simply recharge it. But the term "simply" is relative. It sometimes takes a relatively long time of recharge to reenergize the battery or several recharge attempts to bring it back.

Have you tried recharging you "dead" batteries?
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. You mean the two batteries would only show one light? If you're using the batteries that couldn't provide power to the drone, I'm afraid that the application would not recognize the drone itself. You may contact our support to possibly take advantage of the warranty of your unit or you may contact the re-seller to have other options. If you wish to contact our support, please see the link below. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules