Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Focus Handwheel 1 calibration
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robbyrr
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a seperate calibration procedure for the focus handwheel 1 and inspire 2.

I can't seem to get it to work properly.

The range of the focus wheel is kinda weird..it's like a small movement of the wheel shifts the focus from close to infinity. But if i use the focus of the app(without the wheel attached) it works like it should.

I googled but cant seem to find a propper how-to or instructions.

Any tips or guidance is appreciated!
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Robbyrr, our apologies for the inconvenience. The Inspire 2 remote controller is compatible with DJI Focus Handwheel 2, but not compatible with DJI Focus Handwheel 1. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-10
Use props
robbyrr
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 11:39
Hi Robbyrr, our apologies for the inconvenience. The Inspire 2 remote controller is compatible with DJI Focus Handwheel 2, but not compatible with DJI Focus Handwheel 1. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.

?

But you sell the remote controller stand and the DJI Focus Handwheel Inspire 2 RC CAN Bus Cable (0.3m), eventhough it's not compatible?

a quote from dji site  "Connect the DJI Focus Handwheel and the Inspire 2 remote controller, enabling the DJI Focus Handwheel to control the focus of the Zenmuse X5S."

Can you explain why you are selling these products and advertise that you can connect them with the inspire 2(and remote controller) if they are not compatible?
edit:

And if you look at this product on your(DJI) site:
DJI Focus Handwheel 2 Inspire 2 Remote Controller Stand

The description says:
The DJI Focus Handwheel 2 Remote Controller Stand can mount the DJI Focus Handwheel 2, DJI Focus Handwheel and DJI Focus. By allowing the Focus, Focus Handwheel 2, or Focus Handwheel to connect to the Inspire 2 remote controller, you can fly while adjusting focus, aperture and zoom easily.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

robbyrr Posted at 2-10 11:47
?

But you sell the remote controller stand and the DJI Focus Handwheel Inspire 2 RC CAN Bus Cable (0.3m), eventhough it's not compatible?

My sincere apologies for the confusion. As per checking on my system, the DJI Focus Handwheel 1 is NOT compatible with Inspire 2 and this product is compatible with OSMO Pro/RAW and  Inspire 1. On the other hand, the DJI Focus Handwheel 2 is compatible with Inspire 2 and OSMO Pro/RAW. Don't worry, I will forward this concern to our designated team for clarification about what is stated on our official store.  Again, sorry for the unpleasant experienced. I will give you the feedback as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2019-2-10
Use props
robbyrr
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 12:42
My sincere apologies for the confusion. As per checking on my system, the DJI Focus Handwheel 1 is NOT compatible with Inspire 2 and this product is compatible with OSMO Pro/RAW and  Inspire 1. On the other hand, the DJI Focus Handwheel 2 is compatible with Inspire 2 and OSMO Pro/RAW. Don't worry, I will forward this concern to our designated team for clarification about what is stated on our official store.  Again, sorry for the unpleasant experienced. I will give you the feedback as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and support.

well, i appreciate your honesty but i am now stuck with a purchase with no use.

And your product desciption clearly states "Focus handwheel 2 or Focus Handwheel to connect to the inspire 2 remote controller, you can fly while adjusting focus...".

This doesnt feel right.
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules