Problems with Pano on DJI2/ iPhone 8+
846 1 2019-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bes
lvl.1

Australia

Hi

Firstly registering for this forum so I can even report an issue with the product is an excercise in frustration and took about 20 minutes! Anyway....

I have the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and an iPhone 8+.

Last year I was really enjoying the Pano Photo modes but DJI seem to have totally screwed this up in the latest releases in 2 ways:

1/ The number of photos these modes take has gone down (One of the modes has gone from 27 to about 17)
2/ On my phone, despite re-installing the app, re-booting, upgrading iOS, etc the stitching ALWAYS fails on Pano and wide angle modes.

Is anyone else having similar problems and how are you getting around them?

Cheers

2019-2-10
Use props
Bes
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Osmo 2 Pano Photo Issues!

Hi

Firstly registering for this forum so I can even report an issue with the product is an excercise in frustration and took about 20 minutes! Anyway....

I have the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and an iPhone 8+.

Last year I was really enjoying the Pano Photo modes but DJI seem to have totally screwed this up in the latest releases in 2 ways:

1/ The number of photos these modes take has gone down (One of the modes has gone from 27 to about 17)
2/ On my phone, despite re-installing the app, re-booting, upgrading iOS, etc the stitching ALWAYS fails on Pano and wide angle modes.

Is anyone else having similar problems and how are you getting around them?

Cheers
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules