1960 5 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stupidroy78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7651 ft
Australia

Hi,

I tried to upate goggle through DJI assitance, it's download to 99% and stay as it for while and then says it error.

I have restarted the computer and goggle few times but still no luck. I just got Mavic 2 so need to update it to connect to drone. is anyone having the same problem?

Many thanks.
Roy
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles updating your DJI Goggles. I would like to ask what specific error message did you encounter during the firmware update? Would it be possible if you could provide us with the version of the DJI Assistant 2 that you've used? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-11
Use props
Gadget Guy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Tony.  How come an administrator will answer a basic question on updating goggles but will not give an updated response on the range issues of the RE googles with the Mavic 2/Zoom?  Is it because DJI screwed up and are trying to cover it up and just waiting for it to blow over?
2019-2-11
Use props
stupidroy78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7651 ft
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-11 09:29
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles updating your DJI Goggles. I would like to ask what specific error message did you encounter during the firmware update? Would it be possible if you could provide us with the version of the DJI Assistant 2 that you've used? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

I used both v 1.2.4 and v2.0.6, it just said upload fail, I have attached the pic.
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

stupidroy78 Posted at 2-11 14:24
I used both v 1.2.4 and v2.0.6, it just said upload fail, I have attached the pic.[view_image]
[view_image]

Hi, thanks for your update. I would recommend storing factory defaults and try to update the firmware again. If this would not allow you to update the firmware, please send the unit to our facility for further evaluation. You may refer the link below for you to contact our support. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-12
Use props
buchtickyskremem
lvl.1
Czechia

Hi, I have the same issue with my FPV Goggles V2. Do you have any advice? Thank you. M.
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules