control RC SPARK no emite wifi el led queda titilando en rojo
862 2 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
efracom
New
Flight distance : 49347 ft
United States

Buenas tardes Team, soporte de DJI actualmete tengo un dji spark combo pero el control no emite la señal de wifi, queda el led rojo pestañando lo he reiniciado y nada sige pestañando y no emite señal de wifi, abri la aplicacion DJI GO 4 y conecte el cable por OTG se descargo la actualizacion para el RC pero al monento de instalar al control no lo realiza le doy siguiente y nada. que puedo hacer estoy en venezuela a ka no hay alguien que me ayude. por favor he leido varios foros y he probado de todo y nada. que puedo hacer
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it causes. I would like to ask what happened to your remote controller prior to encounter this situation? I would recommend pressing and holding the power button of the remote controller for 9 seconds until hearing a toning sound like "DDD" and the Wi-Fi should be reset. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-11
Use props
efracom
New
Flight distance : 49347 ft
United States

Thank you for responding so soon, so do it and make a single D beep and the red light remains blinking
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules