4120 5 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markszegner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156161 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Just took delivery of a new Phantom 4 Pro RTK system today.  The aircraft status LEDs show solid red after the initial power up tone and the fan is on constantly. Is there anything obvious I have missed in the setup? The RC does NOT connect to the aircraft though it appears to be linked, yet it is able to control the camera angle and start recording using the buttons on the RC. I have tried to :

Activated using DJI assistant
Relink RC to aircraft, works but makes no difference
Update aircraft Firmware using the DJI assistant - fails every time at about 86% with error 0x020503
Reset factory defaults
Change SD card
Remove SD card
Tried to reinstall a firmware update, still fails at 86%, tried all the firmware versions (they all download and transmit OK), when the firmware is applying the LEDS do change to yellow flashing.

I will contact the supplier if necessary.

Thanks, Mark
2019-2-11
Use props
markszegner
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Update - this morning I plugged in the Phantom into another PC, installed DJI assistant, it recognised the aircraft and alerted me that there was an inconsistent (can't be sure about exact word) firmware version and I should update now, so I did and it updated successfully to latest firmware, BUT I still get the red LEDs showing critical error.
2019-2-12
Use props
Remote Vision GmbH
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi,
I have exactly the same error on several Phantom 4 RTK!!!
DJI, please help.
Updating routine brings P4PRTK into a desasterous non working status.

What can we do?
2019-4-4
Use props
coastal_dronographer
New

Canada

Remote Vision GmbH Posted at 4-4 01:52
Hi,
I have exactly the same error on several Phantom 4 RTK!!!
DJI, please help.

Hi we are also having the same issue with our Phantom RTK.

Drone firmware update from V02.06.0104 to V01.07.0118 is failing at 86%. And will not link to the remote due to firmware incompatibility.

Tried downgrading the remote firmware from 01.07.0116 to 01.06.0006. But will not work with the drone after down grade.
2019-4-29
Use props
markszegner
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Sorry for not updating, well the supplier kindly visited us be even they could not fix the problem so we had to retun it to DJI. Eventually I was told they replaced the built in screen (android device), seems odd but rher e you have it. BTW the repair took about 6 weeks, yes six weeks. Come on DJI UK/Europe, you must do better with repair times
2019-5-15
Use props
johnh2005gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130220 ft
United States

Ours is having the same issue right now.  we have tried for almost 8 hours so far to get it to update.  If it does not update this will be returned to the vendor and we will buy a MicroDrone.  We do not have 6 weeks to wait for our purchase to work.
2020-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules