Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Single Centered Gimbal & Camera on the M210
1243 3 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

I'm curious... If I want to keep my M210 balanced by flying a centered camera Is there a good reason why I should NOT replace the dual gimbal set-up, in favor of a single gimbal mount? I realize that being able to mount only one camera imposes a limitation on camera options but I was kinda hoping that the capabilties of the XT2 would overshadow that.
Does flying a single camera off-centered just not matter much?

I don't think I've seen anyone else mention this.

2019-2-11
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

I have flown with just the XT-2 many times. The drone works a bit harder to maintain position in terms of level flight but I have not seen a significant decrease in performance or flight time. I woudl have to compare logs to knwo the % of difference and even that woudl be effected by WX, wind and other conditions. My 2 cents.
2019-2-11
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

EFRPIC Posted at 2-11 14:17
I have flown with just the XT-2 many times. The drone works a bit harder to maintain position in terms of level flight but I have not seen a significant decrease in performance or flight time. I woudl have to compare logs to knwo the % of difference and even that woudl be effected by WX, wind and other conditions. My 2 cents.

Well, I don't doubt that the aircraft can handle it but with all the emphasis I've heard placed on using the larger batteries when flying the heavier cameras so the balance from front to rear is better it got me to thinking about the unbalance from side to side when flying one camera on the dual mount.

With the advent of the XT2 and its dual capability I couldn't help but wonder if operators were switching back to a single mount.
2019-2-11
Use props
GREENERGY
New

Germany

Hello together!

I ve got the m210 with x5s and xt2.
Is it possible to mount the x5s on the second gimbal port, or is the second port only for the z30. this will be very stupid.
Thanks for answer!
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules