Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forse pro!!!!
1020 7 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So WHEN DJI, when does it work with th Inspire 2!!!!

"The Force Pro is currently compatible with RONINTM 2, Ronin-S and Inspire 2, with support
for more devices coming soon. It can be mounted on a tripod or used handheld with the adapter."

Vincent

2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that our team hasn't been released an official firmware that will support Inspire 2 and DJI Force Pro. However, we will follow up this query to our designated department to see if we could provide an update with regards to these two DJI products. No worries, we will release a new update, our customers should be informed about this. We would recommend paying attention to our website for a further update. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-11
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

was asking this question for ages ... followed by dji promises
2019-2-11
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2-11 13:05
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that our team hasn't been released an official firmware that will support Inspire 2 and DJI Force Pro. However, we will follow up this query to our designated department to see if we could provide an update with regards to these two DJI products. No worries, we will release a new update, our customers should be informed about this. We would recommend paying attention to our website for a further update. Thank you for understanding.

And ow does it look???????

Are they sleeping on te department?
2019-3-2
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

I bought my force pro half a year ago and still waiting to get Dji make it work with the inspire 2 ! Here is a note from
the manual stating it should be working since the force was released !

"The Force Pro is currently compatible with RONINTM 2, Ronin-S and Inspire 2, with support
for more devices coming soon. It can be mounted on a tripod or used handheld with the adapter."
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 3-2 12:32
And ow does it look???????

Are they sleeping on te department?

Hi, we're sorry if the firmware is not still available for you to use this force pro on our Inspire 2. No worries, I'll check this matter with our designated department to seek updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-3
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 14:16
Hi, we're sorry if the firmware is not still available for you to use this force pro on our Inspire 2. No worries, I'll check this matter with our designated department to seek updates. Thank you for understanding.

looking forward to finally get some news on the inspire 2 and force pro .... it´s a long time since this was announced
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Flo the Pirate Posted at 3-7 02:06
looking forward to finally get some news on the inspire 2 and force pro .... it´s a long time since this was announced

Hi, I've managed to check this inquiry to our designated department for further updates, however, as of the time being, the firmware that makes the force pro and Inspire 2 be compatible hasn't been released. No worries, if this firmware would be available our valued customers will be notified. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules