Name not changing.
1953 5 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

I changed my account info through the DJI Store app. Mainly my name, but it's not reflecting that change into the forums. Can someone explain why?

It would also be nice if the DJI forum operated the same between all DJI apps and the website on mobile.
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the Store APP and the Forum are different systems, if you change the name in DJI Store app, it will not be synced in Forum, sorry for the inconvenience caused, please change your username in Forum, thank you.
2019-2-12
Use props
Can I get my drone back?
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-12 02:29
Hi there, the Store APP and the Forum are different systems, if you change the name in DJI Store app, it will not be synced in Forum, sorry for the inconvenience caused, please change your username in Forum, thank you.

You should clarify that in order to change your name you need to do it through the actual forum website. Also if you're on mobile you need to set the forum to desktop mode in order to get all the full settings
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Can I get my drone back? Posted at 2-12 13:30
You should clarify that in order to change your name you need to do it through the actual forum website. Also if you're on mobile you need to set the forum to desktop mode in order to get all the full settings

You are correct, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will keep improving the Forum functions in the APP.
2019-2-12
Use props
Can I get my drone back?
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-12 19:01
You are correct, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will keep improving the Forum functions in the APP.

Awesome. Thank you and much appreciated
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Can I get my drone back? Posted at 2-12 19:05
Awesome. Thank you and much appreciated

No problem, please let us know if you have any further concern or suggestion.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules