Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can you buy spare parts?
1319 2 2019-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

Is there anyway DJI would consider selling licensed spare parts other than propellers and batteries? It would be nice to order parts and fix it ourselves.

My Spark has a crack in the frame and a broken gimbal system. It doesn't make it inoperable, but also not 100% fully functional.
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we appreciate your suggestion, but we never recommend customers to repair the drone by themselves since more issues could happen and the warranty gets affected. If there is any problem with the drone, please send in, our repair center will help to get it addressed. thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-11 19:37
Hi there, we appreciate your suggestion, but we never recommend customers to repair the drone by themselves since more issues could happen and the warranty gets affected. If there is any problem with the drone, please send in, our repair center will help to get it addressed. thanks for your understanding.

I appreciate the response. I purchased the Spark second hand and have no clue about the warranty. Please take no offense but I have heard horror stories (I've heard good things as well) about the DJI repair process.

I know if I send it in it will they will tell me they can't fix it. (Suffered water damage, cracked frame and broken gimbal) Basically I'm forced to buy a new drone if I send it in whereas if I got the necessary parts I could be 100%.

Basically if Subaru can sell me any part for my car, why can't DJI sell me any part for my drone?
2019-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules