Care refresh
1179 8 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve bell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 697497 ft
United Kingdom

I have sent my air in to have a refresh or replacement after sustaining some slight cosmetic damage due to a crash, after it was received an assessment was made & I was sent a quotation for the repair/replacement costs!
Is this normal? I had paid for care refresh in order not to incur losses in the event of a crash!!
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Steve, sorry for the confusion, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, please double check the Remark in the email, the quotation is by using your DJI Care Refresh, the first DJI Care Refresh replacement fee is £79. Actually, the repair cost is less than the DJI Care Refresh replacement fee, please make your own decision to use the DJI Care Refresh or the normal repair.
2019-2-12
Use props
Steve bell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

But I did already pay for care refresh & there was no mention of further additional charges!
2019-2-12
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Up to Two replacements, the first replacement is £79, second is £109 as detailed HERE
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve bell Posted at 2-12 04:36
But I did already pay for care refresh & there was no mention of further additional charges!

We do have made it clear on the purchase page and the FAQ, please check the link below and the screenshot: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air?from=menu_products GTScreenshot_20190213_105602.png
2019-2-12
Use props
Steve bell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-2-12 18:57
We do have made it clear on the purchase page and the FAQ, please check the link below and the screenshot: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air?from=menu_products[view_image][Image]

Yes i already know this!, not very helpful!
My point is i have not heard anything since! 5 days ago! The return time is now ticking away!
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve bell Posted at 6-14 01:43
Yes i already know this!, not very helpful!
My point is i have not heard anything since! 5 days ago! The return time is now ticking away!

Sorry about it, Natalia has replied in your new thread, please keep us updated there, we will keep following up, thank you.
2020-6-14
Use props
Steve bell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, still no return label arrived yet for my air 2 refresh.
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve bell Posted at 6-17 22:06
Hi, still no return label arrived yet for my air 2 refresh.

The team should have sent you the shipping label several days ago, please double-check whether there is an email from the UPS, thank you.
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules