Canon EOS 80D Support
3371 12 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JosiahD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 805758 ft
United States

I just bought a Ronin-S and would to know if you know when it will support the Canon EOS 80D or if there is a way to follow the progress of the development.
This is a serious con with the Ronin-S
2019-2-12
Use props
JosiahD
lvl.2
United States

And will it support the focus wheel?Thank You
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JosiahD, Canon 80D can be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S, we are working on improving RSS-IR cable reliability and developing USB shutter control, the compatibility cannot be ensured at the moment, please note our website of the future update, thanks for your support. GTScreenshot_20190213_180129.png

2019-2-13
Use props
JosiahD
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-13 02:01
Hi JosiahD, Canon 80D can be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S, we are working on improving RSS-IR cable reliability and developing USB shutter control, the compatibility cannot be ensured at the moment, please note our website of the future update, thanks for your support.[view_image]

Thanks
Will it support the focus wheel with the 80D?
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JosiahD Posted at 2-13 13:31
Thanks
Will it support the focus wheel with the 80D?

We do not have the related info at the moment, please note the future release notes and the update of the compatible list, thank you.
2019-2-14
Use props
Matmani
New
United States

I updated my ronin s with the latest update that came out in November. Now my ir cable is not working anymore with my canon 80d. Is this a bug that needs to be addressed?
2019-2-15
Use props
Matmani
New
United States

Matmani Posted at 2-15 21:00
I updated my ronin s with the latest update that came out in November. Now my ir cable is not working anymore with my canon 80d. Is this a bug that needs to be addressed?

Just figured it out. In the phone app you have to select the brand name camera you are using with the ronin s ir cable. Thanks
2019-2-16
Use props
Matmani
New
United States

Matmani Posted at 2-15 21:00
2019-2-16
Use props
JosiahD
lvl.2
United States

Same here!!!
2019-2-18
Use props
JosiahD
lvl.2
United States

Any updates on the 80D support with Ronin-S?
2019-6-23
Use props
reformdesigns
lvl.1
United States

Also would like to see this. Just got mine and pretty frustrated..
2019-6-24
Use props
alicjohn
New

United States

If you want to know more about canon 80d then you can visit best sites for reviews. I can suggest www.canon80d.com because it will give you more help thanks.
2019-8-9
Use props
BrianThommo
New

Australia

I also purchzsed the Ronin-S and have an Canon EOS 80D. I am still learning and am still to get to use the RSS to activate the shutter. In the documentation it also indicates I could use an MCC-Mini (B)which is optional. I have so far been unable to locate where to purchase said cable. Any help would be appreciated. The two supplied cables are Micro & C
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules