Authorization Zone Unlocked but Safety Notification won't go away.
953 8 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wana_B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21686 ft
United States

I routinely fly in an authorization zone.  No problems unlocking, but the warning notification will not go away after I click "Yes".  Has anyone else experienced this?  Any advice on how to remedy this situation?

safety notification

safety notification
2019-2-12
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

click that circle button next to "i agree to bear full responsibility for my flight in this zone"   then click yes.    if that doesn't work, matve back this this old glitch where display scaling messed with the app
2019-2-12
Use props
Wana_B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21686 ft
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2-12 19:12
click that circle button next to "i agree to bear full responsibility for my flight in this zone"   then click yes.    if that doesn't work, matve back this this old glitch where display scaling messed with the app

Didn't see that.  I'll try your suggestion tomorrow.  Thanks for the speedy reply.
2019-2-12
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wana_B Posted at 2-12 19:13
Didn't see that.  I'll try your suggestion tomorrow.  Thanks for the speedy reply.

no problem, good luck
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and nice to hear you were able to find out. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-13
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 09:09
Hi there. thank you for reaching out and nice to hear you were able to find out. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.

Maybe,  you could ask the designers to change the blue circle that NO ONE can see outside, to a WHITE CIRCLE for the check mark......

Please,  this has been asked for in the past........

Randy
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-13 09:23
Maybe,  you could ask the designers to change the blue circle that NO ONE can see outside, to a WHITE CIRCLE for the check mark......

Please,  this has been asked for in the past........

Thank you for the suggestion. No worries. I already submitted this request as a reference. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-13
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 10:08
Thank you for the suggestion. No worries. I already submitted this request as a reference. Thank you for your support.

Much appreciated
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Not a problem and It's my pleasure. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules