Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

Hi New owner of DJI Mavic 2 PRO

Love it so far..

the $2800(AU) with the flymore kit was not pocket change for me..

I lost my spark in a tree (due to the battery falling out issue) - i would rather not be looking for a grey device in the future.

Can i cover my DJI MAVIC 2 PRO in professional grade reflective strips to make it show up easier if its misplaced ?

will it effect any of the infrareds or somthing ?

Kind Regards
2019-2-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why not just put strobe light on it. It's small and bright and won't affect the signal.
2019-2-12
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

They need power
2019-2-13
Use props
kenk
lvl.3
Canada

Renames Posted at 2-13 02:43
They need power

Check out Strobon and Firehouse Technology strobes. They are self powered with usb rechargeable batteries lasting up to 2 hrs on a charge. Also they mount easily with Velcro or clips. Available from Aerial-Pixel and Firehouse Technologies.
I have NO affiliation with these companies.
2019-2-13
Use props
kenk
lvl.3
Canada

Renames Posted at 2-13 02:43
They need power

Also, you can skin your Mavic with a bright, high visibility color  and add some high reflection strips as well (they won't affect the operation of the Mavic as long as you don't cover any part you shouldn't).
I have mine skinned in Neon Orange and applied high reflection strips as well. Am currently deciding on strobes (how many, what colors, where and how to attach).
I suggest GradeWrap or DecalGirl for the skins. GW is more expensive but gives near total coverage while DG is less costly but has narrow gaps between panels. Both are high quality.
The reflective tape I used is 3M Scotchlite Silver #03456 (2" x 36" roll). I cut the strips to size and shape to suit where I wanted to apply them.
I am NOT affiliated with these  companies.
2019-2-13
Use props
PWidmayer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 558268 ft
United States

I would get strobes too. Like stated above just don't cover the sensors and you should be good.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For a friendly reminder, please be cautious on using any third-party accessories or stickers on your drone as you may cover the sensors of your aircraft and may lead to the incident. Please avoid flying your drone in a hazardous environment to prevent the incident. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules