No Cinelike option in Android
1684 10 2019-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aarya Reddy
lvl.1
India

Any particular reason why D Cinelike option not available on Android phones (Mine is Mi Max 2) or which android devices does D cinelike Work with...
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. D-cinelike and Pro mode are available on the latest firmware of the Osmo Pocket as well as on the DJI Mimo app. Please make sure that the firmware is up to date to maximize the usage of your Osmo Pocket. However, I would like to clarify if your mobile device is connected via the wireless module or smartphone adapter? You may refer to the image below for device compatibility. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-13
Use props
Aarya Reddy
lvl.1
India

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 14:20
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. D-cinelike and Pro mode are available on the latest firmware of the Osmo Pocket as well as on the DJI Mimo app. Please make sure that the firmware is up to date to maximize the usage of your Osmo Pocket. However, I would like to clarify if your mobile device is connected via the wireless module or smartphone adapter? You may refer to the image below for device compatibility. Thank you for continued support.

[view_image]

Thank you Tony I think it is the problem with my smartphone let me try with other smartphone device, thanks again...
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Aarya Reddy Posted at 2-13 18:56
Thank you Tony I think it is the problem with my smartphone let me try with other smartphone device, thanks again...

There is a bug for android in 4k60.
we will fix selecting cinelike in 4k60 on android device in next app update.
2019-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Aarya Reddy Posted at 2-13 18:56

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You may try to use another device that part of our recommended devices to isolate the problem. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-14
Use props
fans33fb6b33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81834 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi DJI, on P20 and P20 pro cinelike is not available in the Mimo App
2019-2-18
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

The Cinelike option is NOT available on my Samsung S9 Plus when in 4K at 60fps but when I drop to 30fps the option shows up.
2019-2-18
Use props
SvdBerg63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1807169 ft
United States

Per Tech support, they did not even care about my issues and said its my phone fault that it is incomparable, (Samsung Note8 and Note9)
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans33fb6b33 Posted at 2-18 01:13
Hi DJI, on P20 and P20 pro cinelike is not available in the Mimo App

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Our team is fully aware of this situation and this concern should be rectified in the next application update. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it may cause.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

j.r.r. Posted at 2-18 06:30
The Cinelike option is NOT available on my Samsung S9 Plus when in 4K at 60fps but when I drop to 30fps the option shows up.

Hi, we do apologize for the troubles. The concern has been escalated to our designated department and it should be fixed in the next application update. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SvdBerg63 Posted at 2-25 09:02
Per Tech support, they did not even care about my issues and said its my phone fault that it is incomparable, (Samsung Note8 and Note9)

Hi, we're sorry for what you've experienced with our team. To ensure and isolate the situation if there's a problem with the application, you may need to use a compatible device, however, this scenario has been reported to our designated department and we're expecting that the upcoming application update would solve this matter. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules