Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

hi all

Thanks for your time,

Ok brand new Mavic  2 pro with the fly more kit.

All appears to be working well however I’m getting some message on linking about the firmware versions being probmatic between devices.

The first thing I did was

1. update DJI 4 app on my iPad Pro.
2. Turn drone on
3. Turn the rc on
4. Connect rc to iPad
5.activate
6. Update remote
7.up date drone
8.calibrate
9.check firmware of drone via computer DJI assist - firmware of drone latest (can’t seem to do this with rc )

What’s the issue

Thanks

2019-2-13
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

you need to update each and all batteries also...   start the drone with each battery ... after update power cycle .then repeat with the next battery .
2019-2-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sky Donkey is correct, until each battery is updated you will see this message each time.
2019-2-13
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

Thank you . Will do that

What sort of things did the battery firmware addresss
2019-2-13
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

The batteries are smart batteries ...auto discharge for storage ect. So I assume it updates that. And how the battery delivers power or something like that …   Im not sure to be honest just trying to sound smart hahahahaha
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would like to congratulate you on having the Mavic 2 Pro. We would recommend updating the aircraft and remote controller to maximize the usage of it. Having extra batteries may need to update as well, however, you could simply update the firmware of these extra batteries via the DJI GO 4 app. Please see our video tutorial for updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Kindly let us know if you still encounter a problem with this firmware upgrade.

2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules